banned and no reason and no contact for forza

Very angry after finding out I’ve been banned from online on forza for no reason and no reason given anywhere and I haven’t been told how long for either I only got a message saying I was banned and that’s it … There is no contact information for forza or turn 10 I’ve looked nearly everywhere it seems they don’t want noone to contact them because they can get away with a lot they can’t argue with anyone as noone can contact them its very poor … You can’t say on game cases contact us for problems yet have no where to contact … It’s a same they don’t actually read this because I really wanna know why I’ve bwen bAhmed for NOTHING!!! I’m already in the process and contacting my p.m and have wrote to the writers of a few newspapers regarding the terrible service from the makers of this game … They should be embarrassed … Least hope someone from the ACTUALLY GAME MAKERS. Contacts me soon before they start getting a bad name and loosing a lot of money

Valid reason on your ban, and if you paid attention to other posts and the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, you would know the “glow” cars you continued to post in Designs are not legal.

Marking cars glow by going outside the parameters set in the normal game functions violates the Code:

" F. Cheating & Tampering

Do not cheat in a game unless the developer has deliberately enabled cheats.
Do not use unauthorized hardware or modifications.
Do not exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches.
Do not make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents, including but not limited to tenure, Avatar, saved games, Gamerscore, or achievements.
Do not intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods.
Do not play any illegitimately obtained software or pirated games.
Do not take any action to cause degradation of service for Microsoft or other users, including but not limited to network interference or manipulation.
Do not play a game before it has been authorized for play on the service."

The message you received in-game states the number of hours you’ve been banned, i.e., 148 hours = 7 days; 720 hours = 30 days, with the clock counting advancing downward depending on when you first read the message. A date 20 years in the future is permanent, all from the time when the ban was placed. Information regarding the email contact address is all over these forums, including in the Terms of Use: forzafb@microsoft.com