Backwards Compatible

Wow really why advertise 100 games when most of them are terrible. Barely any AAA games. At least I can play Golden Axe, Ikaruga and Rtype.

Might be a blockbuster lacking list but they never had to make any of them backwards.

Phil Spencer said quite a long time ago that racing and music type games would be hard to do. Mostly because of the license agreements. To me that means don’t count on it but who knows…

1 Like

I’m not sure I’d want to play any Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one. I tried playing Xbox original games on the Xbox 360. I was more disappointed than pleased. Some worked fine but most had glitches. Because of this I kept my original Xbox.

I recommend buying an Xbox 360 from Game Stop or on ebay if you wanted to play Xbox 360 games. It looks like you can get one for around $100 plus shipping.

Jim while I see your point 100% I can say the few games I have played with BC have worked very well. I was actually impressed with how smooth Mass Effect seem to run. Seemed a bit better than the 360.

Anyone got their update yet?Not sure what time the UK get theirs.

While the update starts going out on the 12th, not everyone will get it at once. If you don’t have it by the 23rd you will get it then (so a 2 week roll out window).

Downloaded Dirt3 and can tell you,the TX does not work at all,bad news for wheel users in the upcoming Forza games,games acts weird too,gonna uninstall it,what a waste of time!!!

Dirt 3 is no better with a controller… Never played it on 360 so I dont know if it’s the game or something to do with BC?

FH1 in september 2016 via backward compatibility