Autumn Season Bugs

Apparently no bugs this season and everything is completable!!!

Just creating this thread now in anticipation for all the bugs raised around the Autumn season.

Let’s try summarize all bugs here so that people know what to expect and avoid.

Collectibles Frosty Friends - Not all snowman register when you smash them. Keep smashing until it’s complete.

Note lots of snowmen are located around the town south of the Casa Bella house.

1 Like

Definetely not a bug, in order to register every snowmen, you have to do the skill snowman, if you smash a snowman but you don’t do the skill, that snowman doesn’t count.

What is the snowman skill? I just drove into 30 of them, which is twice what’s required, and it completed.

It’s a special skill. Try to smash a snowman without touch every other things and you acquire that skill (if I remember well it give 1000 skill points)

It’s a Bug in Skillchainthingy… same for other smashable objects for ex xmastrees, sunshades, …

it was updated 6 hours ago …

these 2 are already noted … so, some testing has already been done.

Festival Playlist - Series 2 - Autumn- Seasonal Championship - Carol of the bel airs, Drivin’ home for xmas, Getting Hyped may not complete after finishing the races (Date Added:12.10.21)

Festival Playlist - Series 2 - Winter- Seasonal Championship - Feliz Navidad, Oh, Deer, '20 Supra GR Championship may not complete after finishing the races (Date Added:12.10.21)

so, was there nothing found in season 4 or are they expecting to be back working on the bugs by then ???

I have 100% done for everything available

1 Like

Festival Playlist - Series 2 - Autumn- Seasonal Championship - Carol of the bel airs, Drivin’ home for xmas, Getting Hyped may not complete after finishing the races (Date Added:12.10.21)

Festival Playlist - Series 2 - Winter- Seasonal Championship - Feliz Navidad, Oh, Deer, '20 Supra GR Championship may not complete after finishing the races (Date Added:12.10.21)

Let me start by saying: I still love to play fh 5 ,like I loved all of the Forza games since FM 2 ( my first).

And Its easy to bark out all kind of negative feedback while in essence its a great franchise…
That have said…

Is there any news on when this is going to be fixed?

Driving home for christmas I did twice, then thought maybe only this is broken and tried the getting hyped,that didnt show complete either.

So I did total of 9 races,for zip …since my time is limited ( like most hard working family people) I dont want to waste more time on festival parts that only give me dissappointment.

It would be great to hear from playground,what the prognose is on this.
Without the fetival challenges to do ,the to do in fh5 suddenly goes towards 0 very quick.

Which makes one sad.

After all the problema already I get the feeling I paid 99e for a beta version of a game I used to love.

I has to be sad though that there is a huge progression from fh4 to fh5 ,on how playground act and react towards the community ,credits for that.

This happened to me too, although I did it in the original bel air first, won the championship but it didnt complete, but noticed EVERY AI avatar was using the hoonigan Bel Air (which I didnt know exsisted), so bought that one, did the Championship again using the Hoonigan, and it completed the 2nd time

Although currently I am having issues with Chapter 2 of the weekly challenge, no matter how many cross country races I win using the jeep, its still showing 0/2 won.

1 Like

Well, you have to use the 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Pro 2 Truck for all 4 stages of the Weekly Challenge so, if you are using a Jeep, that would be why it’s not unlocking

I did it just fine in the normal Chevy, so it’s not about the car.

Jeep? Cross Country races? You need to be using the RJ Anderson Pro Truck and doing Cross Country Circuits.

there is a problem with the seasonal championships ,so I’ve found out when going through the forum…
That was a conclusion I already came to before reading the forum,I just want to know when Its fixed ,dont want to find out by keep trying…
Instead I did rivals in a old D500 Renault trying to get a 5% lb rating.
The good old try again ,try again ,try again feeling gave me cts,.
Hope the fix it soon,since holland has gone into lockdown again.
:crazy_face:

There’s another bug (at least for me there is)

All the Christmas trees, snowmen, lights and what not were around when the season started, then they vanished. I did a challenge next to the Horizon Wonderland in Mulege and after I did it, I noticed it said Season changing and the The Christmas stuff is back.

I did a Forzathon arcade and they vanished.

Redid the challenge again and they reappeared.!

What’s going on.