Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through September 12

AUTUMN
Starts September 5, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 13

Next change: September 12 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 550 FP Car: 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster (returning Exclusive model)
  • 700 FP Car: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (60,000 CR value)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: High Vis Patrol Outfit
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Pink Biker Jersey
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Autumn Completion: 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Focus RS RX (returning Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: 1960 Porsche 718 RS 60
  • 50% Series 13 Completion: 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 (Newly Added Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 13 Completion: Porsche 911 GT1

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
  • Earn 12 stars in total from Speed Zones in the 911 '73
  • Win 3 Road Racing Series Events in the 911 '73
  • Win 4 Dirt Racing Series Events in the 911 '73

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day

• Earn 3 stars in total from Speed Traps
  • Earn 3 Great Air Skills
  • Earn 3 Lumberjack Skills
  • Earn 2 Kangaroo Skills
  • Earn 2 Daredevil Skills
  • Reach 125 mph in any car
  • Earn 1 Ultimate Air Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Stock Superlights” | Horizon Festival Circuit | 2013 Caterham, no upgrades (not FE)

• Reward: Caterham R500 Forza Edition (returning Exclusive model)

Showcase Remix: Forest Sprite (vs motorbikes) - counts toward Star Card

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

Seasonal Playground Games | Bamburgh Castle | A800 Super Hot Hatch

• Reward: 2018 Honda Civic (returning Exclusive model)

PR Stunt: Arthur’s Seat Danger Sign | 721.8 feet

PR Stunt: Sylvan Hollow Speed Trap | 180.0 mph

PR Stunt: Otleydale Drift Zone | 128,000 points

Championship: "Autumn Community Championship” | S1 Modern Muscle

• Reward: Modern Race Helmet Black

Championship: “RR Spotlight” | Derwent Valley Dash | S2 Rear engine, RWD

Championship: “Neunelfer” | Holyrood Run Street Scene | S2 Porsche 911 models

• Reward: 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (returning Exclusive model)

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Holyrood Park Circuit | Porsche 906 Carrera 6
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Camaro will probably be fixed.
700FP is a ridiculous price for an inexpensive car that can be purchased at an auto show. I can only think that they listed the wrong car or price.

2 Likes

God, hopefully. Why waste the hard-earned FP you earned on a car that can be bought with just not even 30 minutes of work? Playground CAN’T be running out of ideas this fast, they have a whole community with suggestions on cars, customization, and updates, and they don’t bring any of that to the table. The game is awesome, no duh, but the update and events can be updated JUST a bit.

2 Likes

God, hopefully. Why waste the hard-earned FP you earned on a car that can be bought with just not even 30 minutes of work? Playground CAN’T be running out of ideas this fast, they have a whole community with suggestions on cars, customization, and updates, and they don’t bring any of that to the table. The game is awesome, no duh, but the update and events can be updated JUST a bit.

Earn 4 Dirt Racing Series Events in the 911 '73

It means Win or Compete?

[MM - corrected to Win. The description is “Also a successful rally car, relive its glory days by driving to victory in 4 Dirt Racing Series Events with your 911 Carrera '73” - MM]

I was 2/5 on remix, did this seasons remix, it’s gold. I’m still 2/5…

I’ve got gold on a bunch of things that I haven’t completely finished yet. I’m not really sure how that works. i think ‘gold’ really just means that you’re in the top 3rd or quarter or something.

Its been so long since I used the 73 Carrera. I guess i’ll get reacquainted with all the events I have to do in it lol

1 Like

I think the best I’ve ever done on any drift zone was about 50,000 points… 1,228,000 points? Wow!

1. [Everyone must set a world record! Fixed, thanks - MM]*

[/quote]

I find it ironic that the base Caterham is the only eligible car for the Trial, with the FE Caterham being the prize. Because I’m pretty sure I got the FE Caterham from wheelspins months before I ever got the base model.

Also, not only do I already have the FE Caterham, I’ve sold probably close to half a dozen duplicates on the auction house.

So I guess I’ll be able to skip the Trial this week, unless I really need it for seasonal or series completion. (edit: Which I might, with a drift zone up for the PR stunt) I’ll have to check what I’ve already got.

2 Likes

“Showcase Remix: Forest Sprite (vs motorbikes) - counts toward Star Card
Reward: Super Wheelspin”

The last Showcase Remix involving Forest Sprite was bugged for me. I couldn’t complete it even after a dozen or more tries. Looking fwd to attempting this one ASAP!

Same problem here… Not even in “new racer” as my nephew plays in - tried several times without luck

I’ll be missing around 20 % to complete as the Blue Drivatar crosses the finishline
(Funny fact: BLUE won every single time, hmmm?? )

It’s a difficult event. But it’s highly scripted. The critical point will be after the last jump into the lake by the cottage. If you’re having a good race up until that point, then you’ve got to maintain a strong line for the last leg to edge out Blue. It usually comes down to tenths or hundredths of a second. Took me 2 tries last night, but the last time they put it up, it took me probably a couple dozen.

1 Like

I did it today and if you have around 1:32, you are OK. It didn’t look like scripted normal event. You need to be fast all the way. Normal events depends on the end only.

It’s scripted, in that the bikes tend to be on rails, and more or less follow a particular path. But their times may vary as they rubber band. When you hit a jump in a couple spots, and the bikes come in off screen and pull a stunt around you, and you get that cinematic zoom-out, they expect you to be in a particular position at that time so that you and the two stunting bikes are in frame. But in particularly the case with the remix, it’s easy to fall behind so that the Sprite is in frame alone, and the bikes are long gone.

You’re right, in that you do need to keep up pace throughout the whole race to win. But, the last leg after the last zoom-out by the cottage is where it all comes together, or all falls apart. Blue tends to be so close that he looks to be ahead of you when you hit the ramp, and you don’t know if you’ve won until you see the the results screen. In fact, in all the times I’ve done this event, last night was the first time I’ve definitively beaten Blue, and been clearly ahead of him on the ramp. If it weren’t for the studio finish, I think I would have landed in the river.

Yes, i know it’s a critical point and also 79% complet - but it doesn’t help as the drivatars are way ahead.
There is 12 - 15?sec. In advance from 1. Pos and 2. Pos

Seasonal PR Stunts:

1 Like

The PR stunts are o.k. but several seasoned players think we’ll be bombarded with complaints this week.

We complain every week. It’s part of the game now. We’re not happy unless we have something to complain about.

1 Like

Do you mean about “The Trial”?

Well, the “Unbeatable” drivretards seem to be exactly that this week!

First Attempt:
I went in with TCS off, which is not a good idea for me as I cannot drive RWD at the best of times!
Two team-mates won that and first race was ours (well, theirs really, coz I did nowt).

Over the next two races, several players dropped out, leaving 3 of us in the last race, one team-mate in 1st and the other team-mate and me in the last two places, him being behind me.

I decided to quit at that due to the huge points deficit in the hope that the guy in 1st (who’d, let’s face it done all the work) would at least get more point than the drivretards overall (does it work like that?).

I just hope the guy in last place had the common courtesy to do the same.

Second Attempt:
TCS on this time, I stupidly attempted to take out the lead cars on the drift zone section and succeeded, but missed the flippin’ checkpoint, sending me to last place.

Team won, but races two and tree dominated by the drivretards, who, despite having identical cars could reach higher speeds. Something not right there!

Result, my team-mates could get no higher than 4th or 5th with me in 10th (jees, I’m crap at this game).

“Third Attempt”
All but two players quit the first race on lap 4!

This is gonna be hard!

1 Like