Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through June 20

About Series 10, Autumn Weekly Challenge, Condition of the 3rd Challenge.

I understand that the condition of Series 10, Autumn Weekly Challenge, 3rd Challenge is to drive 42.2 km in a Porsche car.
Currently, however, only the distance traveled when the driver was in a Porsche car and the speed exceeded 403 km/h (about 250 mph) is recorded. Is this the right condition for this challenge? Or are you just not doing the right setting? If the conditions are correct, please change the description. In that case, many players will not be able to clear the condition.
I know you are busy with the expansion, but I appreciate your prompt action.

Try setting video options to 30fps (Quality) mode. Works for some people, don’t know why. I used the 944 and did it in 60fps mode on PC and it worked fine but who knows.

I set the PC version to 30 FPS as you advised, and it worked correctly. Thank you very much.

Agree the S1 Road event was a good challenge. Used the Ascari, which seemed to suit the races well but could only manage 2nd in each race - would need to learn the tracks to do better. Ended tied 1st with two drivatars but fortunately got given the win.

The Trial was also decent. Can’t actually remember what the car choice was but was a fair challenge. I think something went a bit wrong with the AI though as we were losing each time I crossed the line but then a couple of drivatars dropped rapidly in each race, so we ended with a 3-0 win. Seems a bit pointless having a wheelspin as a prize though - why not at least make it a reasonable expensive autoshow car?

Trials and Tribulations (Trial):

Fortune island appears to have a different weekly forzathon challenge, with this porsche one scheduled in two weeks time.

Ugh, have every single ‘prize’ and store item already except the Dino(obviously). What a drag

Fine by me. I like quiet weeks every once in a while when I can plan around what I already have.

And this is a good week to have it. More time to mess about in LEGO valley.

My FP is getting up there, though. Hope there’s something new to buy before they decide to raise the prices again.

It’s pretty easy to get to 50% with the ranked/hotlap/forzathon/PR stunts which doesn’t take much time, maybe one event set I find tolerable. Not making any effort to the 80% series award. Retro Rally FTW B class classic rally cars is probably my biggest group of tuned/painted vehicles.

And I started this whole series going for 100% each month, now I could care less as long as I get the new stuff.

Anyone else notice that the name of the Porsche challenge was initially mis-spelled “Studgart’s Heraldry” in the first post (maybe an in-joke reference to Lego) but in-game it’s mis-spelled differently as “Stuggart” (when the real city name is Stuttgart)?

OK, The Seasonal Jump in Lego Valley was actually pretty tough to pull off. Finally did it but it is way harder than what the Mainland has been the last few weeks.

The trial and playground were quick and easy but the developers championship was insane. Something must be glitching with the difficulty settings because “highly skilled” is almost as hard as “unbeatable” now. Not sure what’s going on. I’m thinking that the difficulty setting sticks to the first setting you have it on regardless whether you lower it or not for the next race. It’s the only thing I can think of.

Developer championship
Its a joke tuned car and csnt even keep up and the routes are no better than the stupid community ones thanks playground ther goes my 100% on the series now

It was maddening and took me three tries to do it (just barely at that). I used the Nissan GTR Black Edition with a seasonal tune. Don’t give up. I think there’s something wrong with the settings. Highly Skilled seems to be as hard as Unbeatable at times for certain championships and races.

It’s hard, but you learn the bends each time you attempt it. I used a Porche 911 Turbo S.

If you happen to use braking line or racing line, that might be deceptive - there’s a whole lot of fast turns that barely need any brakes applied but have red line all the way. And if you happen to brake there, it makes drivatars look ultrafast - as they don’t.

Also, even apart from braking, racing lines in this champ are very far from ideal so you might be loosing a lot of time there as well.

But I agree, this one was the most difficult solo champ in a good while.

1 Like

Racing lines in any user-created race are best described as “guidelines” as I believe they are highly dependent on the driving of the person who created them (hence how you have the “cheat” races with only 1-2 checkpoints but a route like a 2yo’s scribble book.

The Ranked Online Adventure component has been there for several series, and once you qualify for a particular race type (the 10 online adventures you mention) you only need to do ONE of those each month for it to keep count. Suck it up for an hour or two and it’ll benefit you for EVERY season this series (it will back-date to previous seasons in the current Series too). Oh, and you don’t have to win a single race during that time either, it’s not like the Trial or Playground Games.

Here’s a video of me beating it with my by-far-not-ideal driving. This is on Expert difficulty.

Car: 2015 McLaren 650S Coupe
Tune: Suwaidi AD (S1 900)

Maybe it would help.

Did you drive an RWD car? For me it’s much easier to win in AWD in Horizon 4.

BTW did my Developers championship easily in GTC4 Lusso.
It’s nowhere near 10 online “adventures” or playground “games”.

I thought it was one of the best championships until now, and I’ve been playing since day 1.

Different and big tracks, with a cool layout and on top of that I could test many S1 class tuned cars I almost never used. It’s not the easiest championship for sure, but I enjoyed it, repeated it 3 times as they’re unique tracks.

I wonder if I can favourite these blueprints so I can race at them later?

5 Likes