Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through February 25

AUTUMN | SERIES 32

Starts February 18 at 6:30am Pacific
Ends February 25 at 6:30am Pacific

This is the second season of Series 32.

BARN FIND RUMOR: (Spoiler - repeat Autumn find)

SUPER7 COMPLETION: Windows XP Shutdown car horn

#FORZATHON SHOP (changes at 7:30am Pacific)

• 600 FP Car: 1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 350 FP Car: 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
  • Clothing: Red Biker Jersey
  • Clothing: Red Biker Trousers
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#MINICARMASSIVECASTLE - Take a photo of any Mini with Bamburgh Castle

• Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive any GT Car
  • Win 2 Street Scene events in your GT Car
  • Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score in your GT Car
  • Take your GT Car out for a 15-mile drive

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 6:30am Pacific of the start day.

• Earn 3 Great Wreckage Skills
  • Earn 2 Awesome Clean Racing Skills
  • Win 2 Road Sprint events
  • Combine Drift and Near Miss Skills to earn 3 Lucky Escape Skills
  • Earn 1 star or better in any Drift Zone
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Near Mills Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Drift or E-Drift Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Monster Mash” | Dirt Racing | (A800) Rally Monsters

• Reward: 1980 Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games | Lakehurst Slate Quarry | (A800) Offroad Buggies

• Reward: 2018 MINI X-Raid John Cooper Works Buggy (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Outcrop Crest Danger Sign | 623.4 feet

PR Stunt: Calton Hill Speed Trap | 155.0 mph

PR Stunt: Lakeshire Speed Zone | 97.0 mph

Championship: “Off Road Rally” | Cross Country | (B700) Modern Rally

• Reward: 1999 Ford Racing Puma (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Rolling Hills” | Road Racing | (D500) Classic Sports Cars

• Reward: 1969 FIAT Dino 2.4 Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Coast to Coast” | Road Racing | (S1 900) Modern Supercars

• Reward: 2008 Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Toyota Supra '98 on Bamburgh Coast Circuit
  • Online Adventure: (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

1 Like

Championship “Rolling Hills” D-class Classic Sports Cars; 1958 Austin Sprite tune = easy win.

D500 code: 122 476 670

What`s going on? Saved this tune as a D500. Then when I put it on the car it shows D499. Ok, seen that before.
But after uploading it it says C501. But downloaded again to my "garage it is D500. and on my car D499…

I’ve had that before.

Not a bad trial this week, gave me the opportunity to change my Renault 5 FE into something worth driving, I don’t think it’s the best choice but it did well winning 2 races and a 3rd place, would have won Greendale too had someone not walked right in front of the TV coming up to a corner causing me to miss the checkpoint and the rewind putting me in the worst possible place so having to do that twice.

I’d guess the Manta will be the best choice but I seen a WP car is an option in the Subaru, is that any good or different from the vanilla one?

What does it mean “GT” car??? i tried more than 10 “GT” cars and none of them did count lol. Is this bugged somehow? any specific brand? it doesnt say anything about it…

It’s a specific car type about 2/3 down the filter in the garage. Mine registered using the 10 Maserati Gran Turismo S.

Edit: M6FE will probably be the fastest skill scorer if the right perks are filled.

Press Y on XBox, and you get all the car options there.

I recommend going for the Puma and buying the 205. Other than that, the month is very weak.

With more cars on the Backstage, they’ll probably shift prize priority to earning passes, but this comes at a cost: more difficult to get multiple without the AH, since you can only buy one of each car in the Backstage and I don’t know if it refreshes.

Solution is simple: remove AH altogether. But I guess PC sniping bots give MS valuable playtime to keep FH4 among the Most Played list (even without it, it would still be played a lot).

Farming orichalcum in AC Odyssey is actually more fun even though their exclusive system is worse than FH4’s (monetized and armor sets split in pieces).

1 Like

So next season and here is another trial, this time with A 800 rally monsters and I had a great race with another Manta, thank you. We traded places few times, but at the end it was 3x win for me and 3:0 for team.
Opel Manta 400, tune - 111 881 094
or Subaru WRX STI “WP”, tune - 385 157 108

Now to solo championships and lets start with fastest S1 900 road racing, with modern super cars, there’s plenty to choose from, but I picked something new, still no problems winning though
Ferrari 488 GTB, tune - 163 570 108
or McLaren 570S Coupe, tune - 159 984 717
or Lambo Huracan LP-610, tune - 488 011 727

Next a somewhat slower cross country racing, with B 700 modern rally cars. I picked an old faithful rally tired car, that so far had no problems winning races, worked also for this championship. Not the fastest on the block, but has grip.
Ford Focus RS '03 tune - 172 525 704
or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, tune - 401 021 896
or Subaru WRX STI '15 stock tires and auto gearbox friendly tune - 174 251 708

Last solo championship and its D 500 road racing, with classic sports cars. First I did try MG MGB, as it had more power, but was a bit heavier then Austin, but driving it I was a bit disappointed with MGB performance. Both run vintage tires for grip and might struggle a bit on uphill section.
Austin Sprite MK 1, tune - 402 744 223

Again time for PR stunts and as always used Koenigsegg Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 for danger sign and speed trap, dirt speed zone done with Hoonigan Ford RS200, tune - 428 155 751.
Danger sign took two tries again, as I realized, that there is no need for uphill approach, just get some run up on the road, rest done on first try, no rewinds.

Weekly Forzathon cars are from GT collection and since there is an Alfa Romeo among them, there was nothing else to pick then 8C (normal one, not FE) with A 800 road tune from trial a while ago, tune - 141 649 613, Two runs of random street scene, getting wild on the beach, while listening to skill song and one run of The Colossus + drive from Edinburgh to Bamburgh castle finished the challenge.

That brought me to final part - taking a pic of Mini at Bamburgh. So I played “spot the Mini”

Super 7 weekly reward … a car horn …

If anyone uses any other car and there is my tune for it, feel free to try them.

So hope this can be of any help to somebody, take care everyone and have fun, bb

1 Like

Lol, El Barto…

If you had moved the camera down and to the left a little, we’d never be able to find it. :slight_smile:

Quite a fun trial but I’m not really sure why they like choosing events where most of the cars in the category are incompatible with the class chosen. I used the WRX WP. Had good grip and was fun to drive. Won Greendale by about 20 seconds. (GreetedDust8 tune).

Meanwhile I’ve tried thee times and been stuck with people showing up in base models with zero chance. I literally lapped someone yesterday. Never done that before. I’ll try again over the weekend in the Opel just to Liz it up because I’ve spent enough time in the Subaru lol

I just tried it with the only car I had in stock form below 800, the #199 WRX. It was plenty fast enough, I was able to win the 2nd race where I got clear of everyone at the start. In the other races there was too much bumping early on for me to get into the lead, and once everything had settled down, it wasn’t really possible to cleanly overtake anyone who was using the same car at 800, but I was still faster than them and would have been able to beat them if it were ghosted racing. If you lapped someone, it was the driver not the car.

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Autumn - Until 25/02/2021 - SERIES 32
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
50% Autumn: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Autumn: FORD #2 GT40 MKII LE MANS 1966
50% Series 32: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 32: ATS GT 2018

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Autumn

Photo / Picture: Rewards / Todas as Recompensas

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 25/02/2021 ** SERIES 32 ** Autumn

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #MINICARMASSIVECASTLE
Take a photo of any Mini with Bamburgh Castle
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: GT Car
Code Tune MASERATI GRAN TURISMO S 2010:… 155 842 057

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Monster Mash
Reward: Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition 1980
Code Tune OPEL MANTA 400 1984:… 995 419 834
Code Tune SUBARU #199 WRX VT15R RALLY CAR WELLCOME PACK 2016:… 288 459 014

E) Playground Games Autumn
Reward: MINI X-Raid John Cooper Works Buggy 2018
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune VW #1107 DESERT DINGO RACING STOCK BUG 1970:… 670 838 776

F) Danger Sign: Outcrop Crest
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019:… 666 191 661

G) Speed Trap: Calton Hill
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019:… 666 191 661

H) Speed Zone: Lakeshore
Code Tune ARIEL ATOM 500 V8 2013:… 425 573 327

I) Championship: Off Road Rally
Reward: Ford Racing Puma 1999
Code MITSUBISHI LANCER EVLUTION IX MR 2006:… 109 012 400

J) Championship: Rolling Hills
Reward: FIAT Dino 2.4 Coupe 1969
Code FIAT X1/9 1975:… 287 988 833

K) Championship: Coast to Coast
Reward: Lamborghini Reventon Forza Edition 2008
Code JAMES BOND EDITION ASTON MARTIN DB10 2015:… 105 518 645

*** UPDATE *** AUTUMN
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - AUTUMN
Windows XP Shutdown car horn is available for completing the Super7 this week.

Imgur

A nice opportunity to race the LFA in “Coast to Coast” this season. I had forgotten it was the right category but noticed it while running a 17 GTR. I ran the championship a second time with the LFA. Both the GTR and LFA worked well on unbeatable. I also ran it with a 17 NSX that is a high grip tune. It was tough on unbeatable but the handling is fun on highly skilled.

I used a 69 Z for the “Rolling Hills” championship also on unbeatable. If you’re in need it has an easy 300k in the perks.

I used the 09 Lancer for the “Off Road Rally”. It worked well but avoiding as many obstacles as possible makes the races easier.

Games were entertaining with the class 5 vw bug. I’ve run it a couple of times now and it keeps the games fun.

The weekly car challenge was split between a 10 Maserati GT S and a 13 BMW M6FE. Three round trips at the Otleydale drift zone in the M6 made the 1m skill score and then some. I’ve found I enjoy the dirt/snow tires in all seasons rather than the race tires. It is a RWD drift tune. The racing and some of the mileage was with the Maserati.

17 gtr S1 900 179 251 964
LFA V10 112 182 453
69 Nissan Fairlady Z Race tune 122 801 180
09 Mitsubishi Lancer Dirt CC Road tune 155 788 741
Class 5 bug Games tune 417 901 379
10 Maserati gts A800 race tune 761 509 690
M6fe winter road drift 159 233 831

Edit: forgot the stunts.
Danger Sign was with the Senna to keep the speed up on the approach. The speed zone and camera were with the 98 Supra. The first attempt at the speed camera wasn’t pretty but it was close to a personal best with the Ferrari Evo. I tried from the grass side and made 200mph.

McLaren Senna, X999, AWD Motegi 118 462 672
98 Supra, 609 842 300

Last week I tried to win the Cult car championship with every eligible car (managed all but the Peels).
I am in the middle of the same this week, with the Classic Sports cars. No failures so far.
My target is to win the championship at the Highly Skilled level, so would win all prizes if I had not already got them.
I have turned off ABS, TC and SC.
I will try to publish the times when I have finished.

Didn’t actually tried to hide the Mini with icon. Did try to hide it more with the angle though, but then it just wouldn’t register it…
Also did try WP Subby and tried to get the slide and wobblematic suspension under control. Kinda liked final result, but still prefer Manta.

Rolling Hills results

I have won the championship with all 23 eligible care, using my own tunes.

The quickest car for the 3 races combined was the Triumph Spitfire, and the slowest was the Fiat Spider (where I came 2nd at Moorhead)

Fastest Derwent race was in the Austin 3000
For Astmoor it was the Spitfire
For Moorhead it was the Fiat X1/9 (tune by Unfairlane64 was faster here - and 2nd overall)

I also used the El Barto Inc tune which came in 8th in total. Both of these tunes produced far better times than my Sprite one - up to 1/2 a minute!

Thanks to all who have downloaded/liked or shared my tunes.
Thanks also to the tuners above and elsewhere that have helped me get to this stage. I have a long way to go still - not having tried the tweaks yet.