Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through April 22

Good for you.

Mine said:

and that’s exactly what I got

and @VagrantCorn81
look into this https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst166177_Events-already-completed.aspx , Jezza14 answered it

2 Likes

I am aware of this Bug that if you are in Legoland while Season is changing some events could be already completed.
So I definitely was not in Legoland while Season changed, and did logout in Britannia. And I did not play the day the season changed.

Yet Super 7 is completed for me and all I get is a measly Wheelspin and no car.

EDIT:

Oh, and I got no backstage pass for 50% Series completion. Microsoft / Playgrond Games: Fix this 100€ buggy Mess, will you?!?

The SUPER7 COMPLETION and PHOTO CHALLENGE listed here are wrong. Those are both from last week.

^^ This

The Veneno was last week. This week is just a spin. They alternate weeks on when they give you a car.

The 50% completion is a Backstage Pass, the Emory was also last week.

And the Photo Challenge is to take a pic of any car at the Windmill.

Seems a few items stayed in from the c&p of last week’s events. We love you, Max, we forgive you. lol

1 Like

The Shelby 1000 was last weeks Super 7 weekly prize.

It seems that i got the Veneno on my Steam Account and a wheelspin on my Store Account. Wonder if the midweek update on the Store Version had anything top do with this anomaly?

1 Like

The Veneno was last week Trial prize, that is the confusion.
The Veneno is definitely this week prize for Super7 since many have it listed as such. The wheelspin is also definitely a prize too, but probably just a bug. And it’s not a Steam thing either. You can win the Veneno on Xbox too.

I made it through the Trial. First race had three dropouts and two 0 points finishers, loss. Second race had one dropout leaving me with one teammate. Last two races we won. I used a DD Jeep so not much to upgrade. I think it is the air cleaner, gearing and diff mainly.

Games was a 190e since I’ll need it next week too. Games tune is shared. Btw if you do the weekly forzathon challenge you’ll want to be sure you have a 65 Mini soon.

STOP! Hammer time… If you have an AMG Hammer I recommend it for the games. Highly entertaining, fast and handles well. I bought an untuned one from the AH. 0 miles and no time is now 54 miles, 3 victories, 7 podiums, 9 races. For anyone that dislikes the games, I understand but having a well tuned car will go a long way in making it tolerable and even entertaining. Games tune is shared for it also.

For the Lamborghini championship I used a Countach with a tune set up for Ambleside. It still performed well allowing me to win all three races on unbeatable. I also used a Reventon FE with a grip tune. It’s a fun car to run but I had to drop it down one difficulty level. Both tunes are shared.

Holden Monaro race tune shared also. It’s little drifty and fun to drive.

For the retro rally I ran a legacy initially and then a 92 Celica. I am going to work on the Celica before posting a tune. There’s a lot of Legacy tunes already anyway.

Just a wheelspin listed for me on “Super 7” so maybe next week. I have done a few recently that were interesting.

2 Likes

How to complete seasonal championship?
When I did the surfer’s paradise championship and got 2nd with above average drivatars it did’nt add to my seasonal completion. Do you need to get all prizes to count towards seasonal completion?

Yes, win the championship on highly skilled or higher difficulty to get credit for completion.

Thanks for tunes. All my Jeep stuff does endos on jumps even with lift

BTW. Winter has hypercars seasonal with Koenigsegg as prize. Hope it’s in village. I knew we were all waiting for that joy.

I can win but team mates either crash or are too slow. I did Easter Buggies easy but I might actually need to recruit some help for this trial haha.

EDIT: - Aaa, I finally did it on the next attempt. Thankfully another trail cat and a DD on our team. I won the first and last race after a mistake in the second race left me second. I think everyone else crashed too in that race. In the last race it was really nice to keep the AI trailcat just behind me knowing it can’t overtake on that track if you slow down in front of it and stay on the line. Was absolute torture watching the seconds tick down and the score changing though haha D: What a relief!

1 Like

3rd time the charm for me with The Trial: First attempt on Thursday resulted in a disconnect midway through final race, second on Friday resulted in a disconnect at start of the 2nd race. Yesterday evening, finally managed it without being diconnected…this time I was in a convoy of 5 so it was us plus one random person…I do wonder whether being in a convoy for it makes a difference as it is not pulling in players for 5 or 6 different sessions? Of course, managing to be in a convoy is a feat unto itself these days, though yesterday evening issues were few as the servers weren’t as busy as usual Saturdays

As for the Drivatars in the races? Oh my…the biggest farce I have seen so far, even for the Airfield event: One got stuck outside the Barrier by the 3 concrete tubes (how it even got over there I have no clue); all the rest got stuck somewhere around the track. Even by Trial standards, the AI in this event were just ridiculous

1 Like

Yeah. It’s weird ai. Sounds like that drivatar maybe tried a short cut though the tubes and got hit or lost its bearings.

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Autumn - Until 22/04/2021 - SERIES 34
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
50% Autumn: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Autumn: ASTON MARTIN VULCAN AMR PRO 2017
50% Series 34: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 34: TOYOTA AE86 TRUENO

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Autumn

Photo / Picture: Rewards

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #MILLINGAROUND
Hypercar at the Moorhead Wind Farm
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune FORD TRANSIT SUPERSPORTVAN SSV 2011:… 183 833 891

Chapter 2: Win 2 Road Sprint events with your Ford Transit SSV in 7 seconds
Share Code: 145 646 403

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Jumping Jeeps
Reward: Modern Race Suit Red
Code Tune JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT 2014:… 540 284 234

E) Playground Games Autumn
Reward: BMW M5 Forza Edition 1988
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune MERCEDES BENZ 190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II 1990:… 126 036 718

F) Danger Sign: Whitewater Falls
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:… 154 810 550

G) Speed Trap: Calton Hill
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

H) Speed Zone: Foothills
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

I) Championship: Diagon Rally
Reward: Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 1994
Code Tune TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR ST205 1994:… 187 337 114

J) Championship: Surfer’s Paradise
Reward: Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 2016
Code Tune LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP5000 QV 1988:… 108 585 638

K) Championship: Holden Your Horses
Reward: Holden VL Commodore Group A SV 1988
Code Tune HOLDEN HQ MONARO GTS 350 1973:… 143 821 224

*** UPDATE *** Autumn
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Autumn
Lamborghini Veneno 2013 is available for completing the Super7 this week…

Imgur
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Speaking of weird glitches, I just sold every ATS and Diablo GT we were double prize rewarded last year for 20 million each. :smiley: Thank you PGG. Glad I was patient. Now to buy lots of parts for the next crazy trials they wanna throw at us!