Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through April 22

AUTUMN | SERIES 34

Starts April 15 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends April 22 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the second season of Series 34.

BARN FIND RUMOR: (Spoiler - repeat Autumn find)

SUPER7 COMPLETION: 2013 Lamborghini Veneno (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 600 FP Car: 2019 RAESR Tachyon Speed (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 350 FP Car: 2010 Rossion Q1 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Emote: Macarena
  • Car Horn: Cash Register
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

• 50% Autumn Completion: 1960 Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport - (newly released Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: 1984 Rover SD1 Vitesse (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: Backstage Pass - see how it works here
  • 80% Series Completion: 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (previously available Exclusive model)

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#MILLINGAROUND - Take a photo of any Hypercar at the Moorhead Wind Farm

• Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
  • Win 2 Road Sprint events with your Ford Transit SSV
  • Earn 8 Binman Skills in your Ford Transit SSV
  • Earn 10 Trading Paint Skills with the Ford Transit SSV

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.

• Earn 1 Triple Pass Skill
  • Earn 3 Awesome Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Earn 1 Ultimate Drafting Skill
  • Earn 3 Great Speed Skills
  • Earn 2 Great Skill Chains
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 2 Awesome Pass Skills
  • Earn 3 Great Clean Racing Skills

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Jumping Jeeps” | Cross Country | (A800) Jeep

• Reward: Modern Race Suit Red

Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (A800) Retro Saloons

• Reward: 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Whitewater Falls Danger Sign | 557.7 feet

PR Stunt: Calton Hill Speed Trap | 170.0 mph

PR Stunt: Foothills Speed Zone | 135.0 mph

Championship: “Diagon Rally” | Road Racing | (B700) Retro Rally

• Reward: 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Surfer’s Paradise” | Street Scene | (S1 900) Lamborghini

• Reward: 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4

Championship: “Holden Your Horses” | Dirt Racing | (C600) Holden

• Reward: 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Pontiac Firebird '68 at Lakehurst Copse Circuit
  • Online Adventure: (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

wasn`t the porsche 356 rsr from emory unlocked from summer 50%

Chill out with the off road trials next season. All these new steam players are making it harder. It irks me that things like that are not thought out. Why are you putting the hardest trial events one after the other when a lot of new players are being added? Think. It just makes it more time consuming for everyone. Start them easy so they get a chance to get to know what they even need to do. Constantly new players in stock cars lately.

1 Like

Here we go w all the tears… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No tears it’s done but its taking multiple tries again which it was not for a while before steam.

Respectfully, I seem to recall quite a few leetorts Trial posts dissatisfied complaining full-on ranting about whatever week’s Trial, going back WELL before Steam people showed up. And so what if it takes a few tries? It’s only been up 90 minutes. By now everyone should have a pretty good idea of what this challenge is and what it’ll be like. It is never, EVER going to be some deliciously perfect museum run.

2 Likes

A class CC is easy, just wait until they put them in S2 hypercars in the e winter :joy:

Nah its been a while. There was a long run of no trial trouble before steam.

…be grateful you can even play multiplayer. Mine has been broken since February; can’t do Online Adventures, no Trial, no Playground Games, no Eliminator, nothing.

Damn, that’s gotta be a pain in the proverbial. Lot’s of problems creeping in lately and it’s usually after they fix a big one for everyone and somehow introduce a new one.

2 Likes

It is a pain, not that it’s keeping me from any Grandmaster destiny, but while I’m happy to indulge in an excess of Rivals, I can’t join in a simple run w friends or clubmates. It is a drag.

(STILL cannot access the tune storebank interface in a Shelby Daytona or AMC Hornet w/o crashing right out of the game, very annoyed I’m still dealinng with that one, too.)

1 Like

Well, for me Multiplayer is purely luck if you can finish it.

Playground Games: I disconnect in 1 out of 3 Matches.
Eliminator: I disconnect in 2 out of 3 Games. Funny if you are going for the last achievements (win a game without getting a car delivery)

Sometimes this game is so much fun and totally worth its price!

1 Like

can someone tell me what the actuall 50 and 80% autumn compleation reward is because i don`t thing manteo put the right one

50% is Backstage Pass and 80% is Aston Martin Vulcan AMR

Again, skipping Autumn and Winter no need to play til Spring.

2 Likes

Think I’m going to be joining that camp now, first Thursday in a long time I’ve felt no motivation to go on the game since everything is just a rehash in this series.

Coupled with the DC issues the game just isn’t a very attractive prospect at the moment for me, I’ve had more fun with The Crew 2 the past couple of weeks and that isn’t even that great of a game.

2 Likes

Well more cross country trial … and I don’t know if it was because of playing on laptop or what, but it was much worse then last weeks buggies.
First race and while chasing first placed drivatar, it drops their car into the tunel in front of me … so I slam into it and end 4th.
Second race and I successfully crash into a shed before airport, back out and … 2nd behind a drivatar.
Last race, can it get any worse, well I do a front flip mid air, because tailgating a drivatar … do manage 1st at the end though.
All in all 2:1 for team on this A 800 Jeep themed cross country trial
Jeep Wrangler DD, tune - 756 246 482
or Jeep Trailcat, tune - 877 210 267
or Jeep Trackhawk, tune- 928 976 518

Now to solo championships and repeat an old season.
Starting with S1 900 Lambos and mix of street scene and road racing
Lambo Huracan LP 610-4, tune - 488 011 727
or Lambo Aventador J, tune - 770 473 163
or Lambo Diablo SV, tune - 143 826 799

Next to C 600 dirt racing with Holdens, but its mostly road … :slight_smile:
Holden Torana A9X, tune - 105 352 807
or Holden Sandman Panel Van, tune - 121 990 633

Last championship and some road racing with B 700 retro rally cars
Subaru Impreza 22B, tune - 100 074 112
or Lancia 037 Stradale, tune - 232 493 781
or Nissan Pulsar, tune - 551 716 645
or Ford Racing Puma, tune - 110 899 087

PR stunts and also nothing new here, so Koenigsegg Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 for danger sign and speed trap, used McLaren Senna, tune - 176 256 116 for speed zone.

Weekly Forzathon car … van … Ford Transit SuperSportVan, tuned it to A 800, share code - 816 274 044, did some racing, then hunted bins in Edinburgh and finally switched to solo mode and hunted cars for trading paint skills. All done :slight_smile:

Weekly Super 7 reward is … a wheel spin … yay lol (Max will have to do some editing on first post).

Finishing pic

Hope this is of any help to somebody, take care everyone and as always … have fun :), bb

4 Likes

Drivatars not the problem this week for me.
First track got p1 then ppl kicked me offtrack, back at p3 someone stopped in the containertunnel no idea what he/she tried to achieve. back at p1 got crashed again by ppl…
2nd track got p1 and someone divebombed me out of checkpoint
Slowed down in last one and tried to stay in back but yeah even this was wrong position

Playground was quite enjoyable think 2nd time since playing this game

When the season changed I was doing a challenge in the treasure island.
I came back to the main map and most of the seasonal challenges were complete.
Was this a bug? Did this happened to somebody else?

So, you do get a Lambo Veneno for the Super 7 this week. Just completed it and got the car