Welcome to the 1st of many OZFM Series on Forza Motorsport 6
More Info here: http://ozfm.darkbb.com/t4877-fm6-mx-5-cup-series-info#93779
Car : 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup
One of the most affordable ways to get into real-life racing is to prepare a Mazda MX-5 Cup car. Teams such as CJ Wilson Racing have helped drivers with aspirations to hit the track to live their dream of competing on the same courses as the Tudor United SportCar Championship and other professional series. Many drivers graduate from the MX-5 Spec series to launch racing careers. In the MX-5 you have the perfect lightweight and nimble package that anyone can learn to corner properly. You also have a healthy 190 horsepower up front pushing the rear wheels with top speeds somewhere around 120 mph. In the MX-5 Cup car you have a race-prepared car with adjustable suspension, improved braking, a stiffened chassis, and reliability that lets you focus on reeling in the car ahead of you.
- 4x 20 minute races
- 5 week series starting 22/9
- All Drivers who sign up must have read and accepted the OZFM Code of Conduct
- This series will use the COMS Racing Licenses
- All drivers are required to run the series decals (check livery thread)
- Strict start times
- 1 Drop round
Brands Hatch GP
Lime Rock Park South Chicane
COTA West Route
Daytona Short Circuit at night
Sonoma Short Circuit
8:30 - Lobby open, invites sent
8:50 - qualy 10 min 2/3 laps
- Race 1 Q grid. 15 - 20 minute race.
- Race 2 grid from race 1 results. 15 - 20 minute race.
- Race 3 random 15 - 20 minute race.
- Race 4 random 15-20 minute race
Many more series to look forward to at ozfm BTCC Series, V8 Supercar Series XI, GT Series, Nascar, ATCC series, Formula 1 series, and so many more