Audio problem

Good morning, my name is Alessandro, and I have a problem with Forza 6 Apex’s audio. Until yesterday everything worked well, then the audio stopped working (the only sound I can hear is the opening one of Turn 10 Studios). I have tried to uninstall the game and install it again, but the problem is still here. I have also made all the necessary updates on my pc, which is perfectly compatible with the game.
What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.

Forza 6 apex support
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics87_Forza-Motorsport-6--Apex-Support.aspx

1 Like

The problem is still here. What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.

Try posting in the Forza 6 Apex support forum which i linked
Someone might be able to help you
This support forum is for Forza 6 for xbone

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

Good morning, my name is Alessandro, and I have a problem with Forza 6 Apex’s audio. Until yesterday everything worked well, then the audio stopped working (the only sound I can hear is the opening one of Turn 10 Studios). I have tried to uninstall the game and install it again, but the problem is still here. I have also made all the necessary updates on my pc, which is perfectly compatible with the game.
What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.

I have posted the topic in the support you have linked me, but the message has reappeared here. What shall I do? Thank you, Alessandro.