Auction house

T10 need to up this again its still going on FM3 am sure ther is people who feel like this also we are your customers even if it’s only for a. Year so lots off us can pop that achievement and get are 100% gamer score for this amazing game

2 Likes

This is the last Forza-Achievement I need, but I doubt that T10 will do anything to help us with that.
There have been several petitions, without success.
Also I’m not sure the people at T10 ever gave a statement regarding this issue.
They don’t even answer emails or tweets about it.

Wow, I had no idea that the Forza Motorsport 2 servers being down, didn’t actually affect the online multiplayer racing :o was thinking the 1 million CR achievement was unobtainable along with the auction house based one, but seems like it’ll be possible to earn afterall, though it’s a shame you get 0 CR for doing an online race against only the AI, given it would’ve otherwise been possible to effectively ‘solo’ the achievement without having other players!

They could make it that anybody that starts the game gets the achievement or if they have all the other achievements they could get the 500 points for the rewards system.

One additional note regarding Forza Rewards: Based on player feedback we have removed Token- and DLC-based milestones in Forza Rewards going forward, instead choosing to focus on feats that reward time invested in the game. Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title. For example, if you played Forza Horizon 2 the DLC/Tokens feat scores will be automatically be maxed out. This will go for all Forza games you have played

If they can do this for dlc and tokens they can fir this achievement

2 Likes

@Noobertson: Right I know that article. But they never said anything about a chance to open the servers again, or any other way to still get the achievement.
Not even a “no, won’t happen!” or something.

Also KILLANEYROCKS is right, they removed dlc and token stuff from Forza Rewards, so they could also do it for that achievement.
It would be just fair, because I bought tokens and the dlc stuff to complete my score, and now everybody gets it for free.
So why not helping us out with these forza points you can’t get anymore.

In the end it’s just 10 points and you can’t really do anything with it.
But I worked hard to complete the rest of the games, so I would like to see the perfect score.
And there are a lot of people who think the same.

Know how you feel. Either turn it on for a couple of days or give us the 10 points :slight_smile:
I would happily buy ten of your least favorite cars, or sell you ten of my finest jalopies.

OzzyGeoff

I hunted down codes for to get dlc just to max out points as much as possible if I had off known own that I’d off saved my money I would like to see the perfect score for all of the games I have played I have put lots of time and effort into playing them over the last year And 8 months or more

3 Likes

I also think it’s a nice idea to turn it back on or change the achievement requirements to something that doesn’t need a curated Auction house.
Change it to a conventional storefront purchase. Aren’t those available like in FM3?

I’m not starting/playing this game solely because of the achievement. Not even about the Forza Rewards. It can’t be that hard to patch one achievement requirement. Halo 4 did it for a lot of achievements.

1 Like

Bring back the Forza II auction house. Complete the set. Do a re-release to make some money.

1 Like