Aston Martin Vantage GT3 might be coming December 24th

I personally wouldn’t care if they got rid of both the DBR1 and the '11 RSR. They’re both outdated as hell and T10 still acts like they’re the newest offerings on the GT platter. I have to say thank God though that the new RSR was added!

It would make more sense to me if they had added more GT1 cars of the same period (in a different division too of course).

2 Likes

I think it’s because there is a new bounty hunter event coming up and he’s already frustrated about it.

1 Like

It’s not like they will replace one car with another in 7. This is has never happened in the history of Forza, so not really a problem is it? There are lots of GT3 cars that are just not in the game. There are loads of different ones that are not in Forza that are in GT Sport. I would like to see more of those.

The RSR IS pretty awesome but the current AM GT is the worst car in the class even after extensive massaging in homologation limits! I STILL await a Ferrari 488 GT ANYTHING to replace the ancient uncompetitive 458! FACT! The Ford GT NEVER raced against the 458. It was already retired!

1 Like

Saw this today. RIP

So this whole announcement was just for a livery aka rolling billboard. Well played.

Has anybody seen this livery show up yet today??

lol what a joke