Artisan Tuner & Color of Money

I’m sure this has been posted elsewhere but I’m struggling to find an answer…

I’m trying to go for earning credits from the community for using my tunes & setups (for a McLaren P1) and according to the guide on x360a - I need then to be used 315 times, split across 3 sittings of between 100 & 150 races a day.

To do this I’ve been doing drags races against my sons profile (on a separate xbox). The first day I did 59 races and on the second day I did 111 - so I was expecting this second day to count, and at least give me the first of the three achievements (for earning 1000Cr) - I’ve had nothing so far (2 days and counting!)

Am I doing things correctly? Any advice appreciated as I don’t want to be wasting any more time than I have to.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, guys. Help me please to solve the problem with the achievements (Colour of Money & Artisan Tuner) for FM5.
I have studied all the guides and recommendations, but still I can’t get credits for use my designs and tuning.
I have created several tunings and several designs for several cars. I also created three additional profiles to use my designs and tuning with different profiles.
I do 150-200 races every day for more than a week, but always get a message that I have the Freelance Status.
What to do, tell me, maybe there are some other methods.

1 Like

Hey. Also very interested in the issue of solving the problem with the achievements (Colour of Money & Artisan Tuner). Many trips made together with LSD51ZEN. Is he use my designs and tuning, and I him.
I do 100-150 races every day for more than a week, but get a message that I have the Freelance Status.
Are there any other solutions for obtaining these achievements?

1 Like

I also tried to get those achievements with a friend of mine. But it seems that we are getting no progress for this. Any chance that this is getting fixed?

1 Like

I would also be greatly appreciative if this would be fixed. I’m not sure why we shouldn’t be able to earn credits at all anymore for people using designs and so on. I know that it’s now considered a legacy title and that staff are focused on current games but I’d have to believe some time could be spared to restore a basic functionality like us earning credits. As said, it would be appreciated.

1 Like

Yeah, please fix this… I’ve been seeing some people got the achievement, but for me, I just keep getting freelancer status and no payment.

1 Like

What systems have people been trying for this to unlock.

We all know the guides say to use drag races with 10 heats etc - but I think the requirements have been changed by T10.

I’m starting to think that it may be linked to mileage and the drag races system doesn’t provide enough…

I have tried both Drag Races and Regular races and no matter which type of race I do or how many races I do. I am still getting the Freelance Status message. Hopefully this will get a fix as it has been an ongoing issue.

I’m tempted to think that because we’re getting credit for “Freelance” status - then the servers are picking up that the tunes & designs are being used - but that the requirements have been changed. T10 have moved the goalposts.

It wouldn’t take much for T10 just to say either that, We’re doing it wrong, or that the achievements are now unobtainable. I can accept that F5 has reached end of life as far as they’re concerned but surely that doesn’t mean they can stop answering questions (even if they’re not going to fix something that’s broken)

I just want put out of my misery!

This achievements are broken. Please fix them :frowning:

Painting by Numbers57 (10)
Earn 1,000 credits from the community using your paint jobs.
0.0You won this on 12 March 16 at 01:58 | There are 2 guides
Unlocked by 5,773 tracked gamers (3% - TA Ratio = 5.74)

Pro Tuner53 (10)
Earn 1,000 credits from the community using your tune setups.
0.0You won this on 12 March 16 at 01:58 | There is 1 guide
Unlocked by 6,698 tracked gamers (3% - TA Ratio = 5.33)

Master Tuner91 (15)
Earn 15,000 credits from the community using your tune setups.
0.0You won this on 12 March 16 at 01:58 | There is 1 guide
Unlocked by 5,133 tracked gamers (3% - TA Ratio = 6.09)

Museum Quality93 (15)
Earn 15,000 credits from the community using your designs.
0.0You have not yet won this | There is 1 guide
Unlocked by 4,977 tracked gamers (3% - TA Ratio = 6.18)

Add to my ToDo List
Colour of Money132 (20)
Earn 30,000 credits from the community using your designs.
0.0You have not yet won this | There are 4 guides
Unlocked by 4,390 tracked gamers (2% - TA Ratio = 6.59)

Artisan Tuner130 (20)
Earn 30,000 credits from the community using your tune setups.
0.0You have not yet won this | There are 5 guides
Unlocked by 4,544 tracked gamers (2% - TA Ratio = 6.47)

This was a response to someone opening a ticket with the support:

“I’m sorry, we, unfortunately cannot turn back on the servers, we do not have the ability or support to do so.”

So yeah, really sucks that a first-party title on a current-gen system is being overlooked by not only the developer, but the publisher too. For a company which not only owns Turn 10 Studios but also has perhaps the largest cloud service in the world, switching off a server with little to no warning whatsoever is poor form.

The MP servers are still up and running - I’m able to create a race lobby to try and boost these achievements against my sons account.

Hoping these get fixed.
I tried to boost these two years ago. Got Artisan Tuner unlocked 04 Dec 17, but Colour of Money got stuck on 88%. Been doing attempts with 100-150 drags a day on and off since then with no luck.

I attempted the tuning and design achievements over the weekend using my main and backup accounts doing 200 drag races in a day. Got the freelance notification but no credits so these achievements are still broken which is very disappointing.

Stuck on 85%, please T10 get this working for us.