Are we going to see an increase in laps for the hoppers?

So has there actually been any news on these these 2 lap races in the hoppers is beyond pointless, i understand we wont get like 30 min races just want the 10min we used to get.

yes it would mean less of a need to think of winning the race at the 1st corner.

I’m sorry but the first corner crashing will not go away just because you add 1 or even 5 laps.

That being said and back on topic yes the laps need to be increase. That is on certain tracks only. The last thing I want is more laps on a rain track or even a night race. That again is another story in itself.
Just speaking of league play Indy is near perfect maybe 1 more lap. The glen should be 1 more lap as well. Yas could go another lap as well. COTA could use another as well.

Agree with this 100%. Even if F1, with 20 of the best drivers in the world (ok, 19 of the best drivers in the world, plus Pastor Maldonado), the first corner is always dicey, and often has a crash. That’s because it’s when the cars are the most tightly bunched, and everyone is trying to find a clean way around the turn. It doesn’t matter how many laps you do, that first corner is going to always have a pileup.

Increasing the lap count in online races would make it more feasible for people starting at the back of the pack, especially in a full lobby to have a shot at a decent finish. I at least like to feel like I have a chance at a top 5 finish even if I start toward the back but it’s impossible on tracks like Spa, Bathurst and Nurburgring Gp where we’re only getting two laps to race. Just adding even one more lap on each of those tracks would be better than it is currently.

Not a fan of these short races either. If you get caught up in the first-turn carnage you’ve got no chance to catch the leader in 3 laps. Running D-class last night and consistently posting the fastest lap times, but can’t win a race because of the human cannonballs in turn 1.

That said, I enjoy the challenge of working my way back through the pack. But, if I just had 1 or 2 more laps…oh well…

1 Like

I agree.
Hopefully they will introduce endurance hoppers along with ABC lobbies.
Seems they take more and more features out of the game…

1 Like