Are there people still playing this game?

Contact if you still wish too race.

i have it and would like help with some online races if you want add me

I still play once or twice a week. Been burning through to unlock the achievements and hopefully complete my Forza Rewards.

Would love to jump in multiplayer and unlocked the 1 Million credits achievement! (Y)

I just got the game a few days ago. Trying to maximize my Forza Rewards. I’m also doing the same with Forza 3 and Forza 4.

It looks like it is going to take a long time to complete the majority of the achievements. Any idea how many hours of playing this will take? I give Microsoft and Turn 10 credit. These Forza games won’t be completed in a weekend.

As far as the online achievement goes, I was unable to connect to the multiplayer part. 1,000,000 online credits? How long is that going to take? I have already completed about 12 single player races and have earned less than 20,000 credits against medium AI.

My gamertag is: SoccerCoachXtrm

I still play this game as well as the other Forza games, add me TheGame1083

Just bought it a few days ago and play it now for the first time :wink: (FM 3 was my first Forza back then)

I still have races to finish off in career mode got loads to do

If anyone still plays this and is up for playing online races sometime add me, looking to go back to it a bit and play with people on it.

I still have my original Forza and XBOX, this one, Forza Horizon (thanks to Games With Gold), and I just picked up a first edition Forza 4 with a bonus disc full of content this evening. Unfortunately the bonus codes for a few cars were already used. Hey, Turn 10? Any chance of giving those cars away to Forza fans? Well…it was worth a shot.

I have not tried to play any Forza game online yet other than Forza Horizon and that was only with my brother in law. Huge fan of the series and actually prefer it over the other guy. But, yea, still play Forza 2. Great game but I have not completed it yet.

I started off last week with playing the original Forza Horizon, followed the next day by Forza Motorsport 2, then Forza Motorsport 4 on Thursday, have already 100% completed Forza Motorsport 3, both in terms of game progress & achievements unlocked, where as the other games I haven’t fully completed at all, in some cases some are potentially close to completion, and others are quite far off yet actually!

Didn’t realise that the online races/multiplayer still worked for Forza Motorsport 2, given I thought the servers having been offline for years now, would also mean an end to that, along with the auction house, etc, but was surprised to see the leaderboards still functional, as well as being able to do an online race against just the AI, but a shame that no CR can be earned, otherwise would’ve made it possible to solo-grind for the 1 million CR achievement!

EDIT: Meant to mention, I also have the original Forza Motorsport for the original / OG Xbox too of course, though it’s been a VERY long time since I last played anything on the original Xbox in general, so I can’t remember what my progress on the original game would be, but it’s a shame there was no achievements or potential rewards tracking for back then too!

1 Like

With this game you can link multiple xbox’s together by local area network and race other inhouse. too bad FM3 or FM4 can’t do this.

yes I’m playing it daily and grinding it, had it sitting here for ages and i am keen to increase my forza hub before the next forza game is released, great game love some of the features too and car list is awesome, i am also wondering if i should buy limited edition off ebay as i have standard edition but i am guessing that codes for dlc wont work :frowning: , wish i could get dlc off store oh well :slight_smile:

At some stage I’ll get it. Be just to lodge times on the Leaderboards thou with a minimum spec car. If FM2 a precursor to FM3 and FM4, a slow classified lap about 9minutes faster than a fast unclassified lap.

Race ya on the Leaderboards (unless the servers get shutdown). Oh well.

Stay Safe.

1 Like

I log in sometimes but never find someone in multiplayer. Well, in both lobbies the game always finds 2 players, always the same ones, but it is an error, they are not playing, the game finally does not enter the lobby it finds since it does not really exist.

I have very good memories playing FM2 online and I will always be looking for an opponent between my lonely nights.

It appears that the servers for all Forza games on the Xbox 360 are down for about 6 months if not more.

Unfortunately the issue hasn’t been acknowledged, so I don’t know if they’ll be coming back or not.

I also checked FM3-4 online gaming these days but no luck at all, both servers seem to be down. I found out that few months ago (October '21) was the last time the servers were up. Unfortunately, I hadn’t tried to play these games then. I hope that they will try to fix these server issues some time…

I play a little bit the single player.

There is probably a discord somewhere, I recommend looking for one

I still run laps in FM2 regularly.
I’ve even improved a handful of old leaderboard times. Yes, the FM2 leaderboards are still up as of June 2022.

FM2 doesn’t have the sharp graphics of its successors.
But it loads faster, has the circuits I enjoy and includes Porsche without the DLC/MTX malarkey.

Yes.