Are FM2 achievements still recognized by Forza Rewards/Tiers?

This weekend I picked up a copy of FM2 for $2,99 with the hope that I could pick up some quick Tier level points on the FM2 meter in the Forza Rewards section. I realize that I will not be able to get all achievements like Auctions or online items, but will the single player achievements show up on the FM2 meter on the Rewards screen? Actually having fun playing this retro version!
Thanks to anyone still visiting this FM2 area of the forums and responding.

Edit: Just in case anyone does ever come down to the lowly FM2 depths of the forums, lol, and are interested in knowing this important piece of info. I did get an answer to my question, as my FM2 meter just updated. It took a couple of days, but the FM2 achievements are recognized by the Rewards system!

3 Likes

Hey mate

Currently grinding gold on forza 3 & 4! But then I’ll be playing forza 2 again to maximize my rewards points!!

Played it the other day and picked up a few easy achievements like the assists ones! Love all the old school Japanese motors!

Hope you enjoy the game mate

1 Like

yes, forza rewards updates with the older games, just not as fast as the newer ones!

But Beware, It takes FOREVER To get through the Season Play LMAO

1 Like

Well I’m glad someone posted this as I’m fairly new and aquired this game only recently and wondered the same thing. I will bash it now I know.
Thanks

I was literally about to ask this. Went back to F2 to get a bunch of the single player achievements. (and the 1G achievements are perfect for leveling out my gamerscore to a division of 5 again. Damn Halo Reach’s and 4’s weird number achievements), and it wasn’t updating.

So thanks for the edit OP! I’ll see if it updates for me.

I only played FM2 briefly as FM 3 came out captured my attention. So with 33/500 Forza score I just picked up Forza 2 for £2 (about $3) and will remind myself how far this game has come in 7.5 years and try and get to Tier 7 before Forza 6 comes out!

Thanks to the OP for confirming the points still feed!

Am still playing to get the score up in Forza 6, But have a problem my car level has stopped at lvl 5.
Can someone tell me is that it or am I just stuck ?

As far as I know car Lvl 5 is the maximum level for each car.

Pretty sure that’s it.

Thanks to both who answered my question reguarding car level.

Is that one achievement still discontinued? Something about uploading to a server?

You can’t get the car broker achievement anymore since the auction house is discontinued.

Hm - no car broker achievement means we can’t get to Forza Tier 8 until Forza 6 comes out, right? Seems like you need all the achievements to get the needed 500 points for Tier 8. What a letdown. Why not lower the points needed in FM2 for the Tiers?

There is no Tier 8 - yet. And T10 have said that there will be a number of players who will automatically jump to Tier 8 when the system is updated. I wouldn’t expect it to require the full 12,000 points either.

Thanks for your reply. But I don’t think this is true. If there was no Tier 8 yet, why would Turn 10 award all Tier 8 players preordering FM6 with a special car? Going to the preorder page it tells me I’ll get 11 cars and 25 million from the loyalty program. And it says “Get to tier 8 for…” Forza Hub tells me the same, with me needing the whole 12000 points for Tier 8. All is nonsense? Can you tell me where Turn 10 have talked about this?

I’ve reached the maximum score of 12.000 points and I’m still tier 7 ,so at this moment this is the maximum tier. I have no idea how many points you need to get into tier 8 when it unlockes.
My guess would be 11,500 or something like that.

1 Like

wow - congratz. Seems like this loyalty thing is nonsense right now if you can’t get to tier 8. Why do you think it will be “only” 11500 for tier 8? Forza Hub tells me I’ll need 12000. But then again - maybe all about this tier 8 is nonsense right now :wink: I would welcome it being less than 12000 though, because this endless grinding in FM5 online or for affinity is just a pain the the … - and including an achievement you can not possibly earn is stupid as well. 11500 is something I could reach (still with a lot of effort).

Zzorrkk - I don’t appreciate you calling me a liar, please check for yourself before making such statements - and I will never post false information on these or any other fourm, I would rather help people than waste time with falsehoods.

There is a post from T10 somewhere here (link below) that states that they will be changing the Tiers in the Rewards program prior to the release of FM6 - at this time the maximum Tier is 7 and the statement included that some people would find themselves in Tier 8 automatically when they make the changes - as to how many points that will require is any ones guess but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was less than 12,000.

LINK - scroll down to heading FORZA REWARDS after the pic of the new MX-5/Miata.

Come on man, you’re not being serious, right? I thanked you fist and then doubted what I thought to be an assumption you made. How come you find me doubting that so offensive? I shure did never imply that you’re a liar. That is pretty far fetched in my book. I know forums can get rough at times but… OK - I’m no native speaker here. So to be perfectly clear right now: I’m thankful for your answers, for the link you provided and I don’t think and never though that you are lying to me! I appreciate you trying to help me! Thanks!

Back to topic: This introduction of the loyalty program is a complete communication mess in my opinion. I you haven’t read this one article you can’t understand what Forza Hub or the website tells you all the time (xxx point to reach tier 8, reach tier 8 for audi…). The servers to update the loyalty program rewards or friends compare lag behind several days or even weeks (Forza Horizon took 2 weeks in my case), tell you false standings especially regarding the older games on the 360. Good idea and a nice motivation to go though the old ones again generally I think they messed it up. I mean its not so hard with quite a lot of people posting questions here to make one admin post sticky with a link or some explanation…

In any case thanks again for sharing info and helping me understand, funky dunk and Skreppiedoe NL

1 Like

11.500 is just my guess, in my opinion it wouldn’t be fair to set the Tier 8 limit at 12000 points.
I started playing Forza right from the beginning of the series, so luckily I was able to match the requirements to maximize my Forza reward score. A lot of people are not able to get the maximum score in the rewards program anymore ,so in my opinion 11.500 would be a fair number for Tier 8.
Only time will tell how this turns out, not sure when Tier 8 will be activated.