are car challenges broken?

I downloaded the 1000 club pack so I could do car challenges… Some of the cars i did them all without a hitch, but I have at least 4 cars where I have finished all but 1 goal. I twill not let me do the last goal on those four cars, it says something along the lines of “you have not completed enough goals to do this event” Curious as to whether this is a known glitch or what…

6 views, no ideas… hmph

Try providing more info that is accurate - what you have is not something I have ever seen being mentioned but it is a bit sketchhy as far as details and info goes. Not to mention this is an older game and fewer people are playing it and even fewer are visiting this forum.

what details are missing??? I specified my issue…

If it’s a race, then downgrade your cars to a PI level that is sufficient.

You are probably refering to the “Win Race” type of challenges. If it says it is not yet availible, you will have to progress further into the game, win new races, unlock wristbands etc. I also wondered on this while I was driving my Lamborghini Aventador and it didn’t unlock until after I got the golden wristband. So I suggest progressing through the game and you will get it eventually.

1 Like

thanks Ivo, I think that is it… I am blue banded though…