Anyone have found fix for stuttering?

I’m having the same issue. Its literally unplayable for me as it stutters every 2 seconds. The benchmarks for me are Average 143.1 with max and min 34.4 and 180.7 fps respectively at 1080p. All this running on less than a week old computer. The setting were on HIGH and I made sure that nothing was on DYNAMIC. My power plan was set to high performance and I have all drivers up to date.

I really want to play this game as Forza Horizon 3 runs smooth like BUTTER on ultra at 1080p.

Specs:
i5 8600
8GB RAM
250GB SSD
GTX 1070

It seems that it was the game after all. I found it strange that both my rigs all of the sudden start running this game really poorly. This new update got rid of the stuttering. Been playing for about two hours, tested both of my rigs and it runs butter-smooth as it always has. It’s always useful to have two computers for cross reference.

Case closed. Hopefully it works better for you all having problems.

I have framerate dips, thought It isn’t as bad as yesterday. For some reason, the System process was eating 20-30% of my cpu, and since I have already the cpu working between 80 and 100%, these was causing massive frame drops and freezes. The game would stop making more fps in half a second. Now it seems to work more or less that It did before: poorly sometimes, but overall playable.

Could you take off the hyperthreading and see if it gets worse when touching 100%? Because I thought it was due to cpu bottleneck (the strange way this game gets the data by decrypting could explain high cpu usage Understanding Forza Horizon 3's Encryption with Atari1337 | TechRaptor) but If it does also in hyperthreaded cpu’s with 20-30% more multithread speed than my i5 and the gpu slowdowns happens anyway, maybe my i5 makes it a little worse but it’s more of an engine issue, kinda like ac origins making oced i7 7700k get down to its knees.

PD: Btw, do you have the cpu overclocked?

@d0x360, the recommended cpu it’s a i7 3820. The i5 4690k at my specs is better than the i7, since it matches its multispeed with better ipc. Even though, you could argue that the game manages better the cpu hard moments with more threads even if its total power it’s the same, so less ipc. Ok, then, why can I find i7 4790k/6700k/7700k users with the same problem? Definetly it’s something related to the game engine, not properly optimized to work at 60fps. Of course, if you have a way better cpu than the recommended, it will run fine, but it’s the same as saying that you can’t understand gta 4 complains about optimization since it runs great with your i7 8700k and a 1080ti sli rig, it just doesn’t make sense that the game runs so bad with similar specs as the recommended by the developers.