I just got done with the right side of my first widebody. I copy it to the other side and when i try to flip it, it, of course, doesn’t line up right. I don’t want to start over on the other side because I want it to be symmetrical. Any ideas? Thanks.
Go to the other side of the car and press A and then insert from one side to another
If it doesn’t line up, reposition the other side then, not all cars paint axis are centered.
- Paint 2 Vertical lines down the left (or right) side (Enough so you can see them on the top view to align)
- Copy & Stamp them over the roof and align so they match the side.
- Paint a single Horizontal line down the left (or right) side so it hits the front and back bumper.
- Stamp horizontal line on front and back. (remember to align)
- Go to the side you didnt stamp lines on and insert all from Left (or right)
- Align the design on all axis, and or scale where needed (yes some cars need this!)
- Remove all the lines off the car.
- Copy decals from the other side bit by bit by overlaying the correct logo on the inversed logo.
- Delete inversed logo, and repeat #8 until livery is matching.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Will post a pic later that explains better!