[ANSWERED] potential uncommon fix for micro stuttering in forza 7 on pc

yeah that is what is so damn frustrating about it. it seems fixed but then the very next day it will be the same crap. and once again that is the case for me as well. it does seem like this helped a little but then again it may be a placebo. it seems to be some kind of shader caching issues in some way. im wondering if the 5400 rpm hdd i have it on is causing the issues. but i will be getting another ssd to put in my system and then will put it on it to see if it helps at all. unless they do come out with a fix for it. iv’e noticed when you use disk cleanup there is an option for clearing out direct x cache. im wondering if somehow nvidias cache is conflicting with it, but then again im not real sure because that is one of the fixes i tried. i disabled the shader cache on the gpu.

Since the last update I have problems with the game, in some circuits I notice strange flashes of shadows and objects.

Am I the only one with this problem?

no man not only am i getting these micro stutters every other time i go to play it but now im also having issues with part of the menus disappearing and when a track is loading sometimes the background will go black and then freeze when i go to start the race. it seems like the game is literally destroying itself.