[ANSWERED] MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING!!

Today the game crashed 4 times sorting through my car collection. I’ve noticed as I get more cars this becomes slower and slower. If I sort too fast the game does not keep up and crashes. Very concerning problem considering I have only 100+ cars. If I get to 700 the game will very likely auto crash on every car selection enter. reinstall, hard reset did not solve it.

OG X One

So like, can we get our money back or what? Literally bought an unplayable game. Turn 10 is a jok.e

Game crashes on PC, while trying to enter multiplayer race all the time.

mine crashes every time i try and do the career races, it’s annoying and I can’t progress in the career because the game keeps crashing. My XB1S has 2T internal HD Hopefully it won’t do this when the XB1X releases next month. the crashes are constant there is no getting past the 3rd race because it won’t play thru it no matter what.

T10 is going to release a new patch during next week. Hopefully that improves the situation and game is more stable.

Not holding my breath, Horizon 3 still hasn’t been fixed and that’s been out a year.

Constant crashing on PC. In races and once a race has been completed. Cannot progress in single player.

Pointless even bothering to play this game in its current state. I’ve supplied crash logs but not hopeful of a resolution given just how many bugs are present in a game they though was ok to release.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I’m playing and xbox one, my forza 7 crashes when i am painting or when i am racing, but it dosen’t happen to forza 6 or any other of my games, is there anyway this can be sorting out

Mine loves to crash after waiting to join a multiplayer game. They all disconnected or ctd when the countdown is finished and the game launches.

Hey Guys,

For crash related issues can you please email forzafb@microsoft.com so Soy can take care of you?

Thanks

Mine Motorsport 7 just crased 3 times in the lsst half hour. Each time I was scrolling through cars in my garage.

1 Like

My Forza 7 crashes after each and every multiplayer race. 7 times in the last 2 hours. I race exclusively in a mk1 mx5 in the breakout c hopper.
Project scorpio edition xbox1, with 1tb external he’d.

Same here, since a couple of days the game crashes very often during online play. I just had 3 crashes in less than 30 minutes. I play on a Xbox one S.

1 Like

Still getting crashes constantly(PC), when scrolling through the garage, selecting cars in a lobby, tuning, picking parts, painting and making decals, loading a freeplay race, exiting races in every mode. Sometimes the game is only running for a few minutes before it crashes from just sitting on the press start screen.

jesus is there any bloody point in even trying to play this game even after all this time? This is the first forza game I’ve had since forza 4 and if this is the kinda crap I get for my money then you can bet that this is the last forza game that I buy.

Just started playing Forza 7 yesterday, bought the BTCC wsr BMW about 45mins ago and my game crashes everything I start it. Gets to the menu, crash. Really annoying me

My horizon 3 crashed today 20 seconds after I pressed A. I tried to restart the game and my Xbox one s but the problem is the same.

Since today the game crashes every time when i try to start a race. What can i do?

I haven’t checked today, but as of yesterday, I’m having the same problem with my game crashing at the after pressing A at the start menu.

So i have forza Horizion 3 and mine crashed. (It booted back to home.)

I uninstalled it and tryed reinstalling it. It said installion stopped.

So i reseted the xbox. I tried again, said the same thing. It also said, “check the disk”

I checked it and it had a nasty scratch on it.

So if it keeps crashing, check the disk