[ANSWERED] How to move Fortune Island install location

I recently added a new SSD and wanted to move Forza H4 onto it. I first tried the “move” functionality in the Windows 10 “add or remove programs”. This resulted in an error (sorry I didn’t write it down). I tried a couple more times and at least once I unchecked the “also move DLC” checkbox… but none of the attempts to move it succeeded. Then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This seems to have done the trick for the main game (Forza + SSD + free fast travel = very happy), but fortune island is still on the other drive (I can tell because load times are much slower and there’s traffic on that drive while loading).

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

i’ve tried to move FI DLC from différents HDD/SSD drives on my PC and it works as intended.

i’ve used the right click on the Windows logo and select Apps & Features then select FH4.
click on Advanced option then you can see all the DLC installed and can move them were you want.

if it doesn’t work it’s because you don’t have the right permission from Windows; so may be you must elevate to Administrator

Hello there,

I would try out Drierith’s steps, and if that doesn’t work, submit a ticket here

Thank you!