[ANSWERED] FULL GARAGE MESSAGE, YET MY GARAGE IS DEFINITELY NOT FULL

Chili Duck, i honestly think it has absolutely nothing to do with some kind of “overall” space. There seems to be a bug when you receive your ranked rewards (twice).
I also found out, that sometimes, you cant find a car in the menue, even tho you own it. A few days ago, i was (once again) clearing up some space. And i deleted the volvo v60. And as i deleted it, the volvo 850r just apeared. I am 100% certain, that it was not there before.

Anyways, some serious bug-mess is going on. And it was NOT fixed with Update 5. But we got even more cars that we cant handle.

I have the same problem now. Really annoying.

Yeah. I have already lost hope that it will be fixed. I almost don’t play anymore because of this.

Interesting fact. If your garage full (550/550), then the messages disappear. But sell at least one car and they start to appear again.

“The garage issue should be solved in the next major CU.” Thats what i got from my Ticket today. After about 6 Weeks.

same here , I submit a new ticket today ,my final hope

What was the answer to this thread? I’m still experiencing this issue even though the garage limit has been raised.

1 Like

It is answered, because support says so.

Hi All,

I now have three support tickets logged for this issue:

#15897 / #28067 / #28066

Even after:

FH4 Release Notes: February 4th, 2019

The number of cars you can store in your Garage has increased to 750
The number of Designs you can store has increased to 500
The number of Vinyl Groups you can store has increased to 500
The number of Tuning Setups you can store has increased to 500
The number of photos you can store has increased to 150

The issue has not been resolved for me :frowning:

As soon as I receive some feedback on my support tickets I’ll let you all know …

Until then, happy racing everyone :slight_smile:

Regards

TheSurfCrusader

After 5 months this is still an issue…

1 Like

I still have this problem, i just started the game yesterday one time to check if it’s solved or not, and yes of course it is not solved, the game is still unplayable like this.

How to get a refund?

Edit: What was the answer to this? Where is the solution please send a BIG FAT LINK.

Still have the problem((( Does anybody know how to fix that?

i still have the problem with the design limit, read my full problem here, 2 days none of them helping me!

TOO MANY SAVES BUG PROBLEM!

I can confim as of the May 7 release PC: 1.295.960.2 / Xbox: 1.295.960.0 i no longer have this issue.

SUPER Thanks Team.

Much appreaciated…

Sincerely,
C