[ANSWERED] FULL GARAGE MESSAGE, YET MY GARAGE IS DEFINITELY NOT FULL

I’m at 523 cars and this message pops up all the time for example when I enter houses?

Is there actually anyone who can do something about this?
It’s really annoying…

1 Like

The space remaining covers all cars, designs, liveries and photos. You may find that your photos are also taking alot of space, especially if you save them at a high resolution.

Are you saying that I can’t have 550 cars if I also have too many photos and designs? The designs and photos eat into the garage slots? That’s really disappointing because even changing my car to a different manufacturer’s color counts as a “design”. Am I going to need to throw away my car and re-buy it with a different color in order to not hit my garage limit?

RetroKrystal,

Can you please elaborate on your response? I’ve deleted all my designs … holding off deleting all my photos for now. How exactly does the “garage limit” work with respect to car counts, photos, and designs? Seems a real shame that we have to choose between cars and designs.

I look further into this.

However, seeing the other messages and reports, this may be a bug. I’d advise submitted a ticket to our support page so the support team can look into your account.

I have earlier today 548 cars on garage and i have 11 shared photos, 15 shared designs, 299 shared tuned and my designs tab shows abaout 215.

@TheSurfCrusader Wow you got quick reply, for me it’s take over month to get answer to tickets.

Please elaborate, RetroKrystal. This is my third time asking, but I understand there are hundreds of posts here flying by, and it’s easy to miss. Several people have commented with their own experiences here. Some have 500+ cars and tons of designs and photos, and no problem. Others have less but are getting the garage full error.

I’m getting close to collecting all cars, but right now there are more cars available than the ostensible limit allows. More detail on your previous statement would be helpful for me to manage my collection until the limit is eventually boosted.

Hi Forza Support,

I am also experiencing this very same issue with Forza Horizon 4 following installation of the new Fortune Island expansion pack:,

6 days ago I turned my XBOX ONE X off and had 539 cars in my garage, I also have 35 shared designs and 38 shared tunes along with 2 photos.

I turned my XBOX ONE X back on last night (16/12/2018) and automatic updates installed the new fortune island expansion pack for Forza Horizon 4.

I loaded the game and straight away a message appeared along the lines of:

“we tried to download content to your garage but there is not enough space, please make space available by removing cars from your garage”.

I removed around 50 cars from my garage taking my total car count below 500, however when ever I go to the festival or enter a house I get the same message appear every time?

I’m not sure what content has been attempted to be added to my garage, are there any new cars for fortune island? if there are I don’t have them yet unfortunately…

Please can you advise if I should uninstall the game and try to re-install it again, or maybe there is a fix you are working on?

Many thanks for any assistance you can give me at this time :slight_smile:

Much appreciated

Regards

TheSurfCrusader - Forza Fan

If you’re looking for Forza support or help with an issue, the best way is to submit a ticket here

1 Like

And even then you’ll have an average wait of at least a month…

1 Like

@RetroKrystal,

Many thanks for your advice,

I’ve created ticket - #15897

Let’s see what happens :slight_smile:

Cheers

Regards

TheSurfCrusader

550 cars slot in garage when the game has more cars it’s just a bug, not a feature! It wase the same in FH3 and you didn’t solve it in FH4 :frowning: It’s a shame!

Same here. In garage 530 cars, but I continue to receive a message “garage is full” every time when I open menu or enter houses.

I’ve received a response from Forza support on my ticket - #15897,

The response is:

“Please go to Settings > Power and Startup > Turn off or restart > Full shut down.
Reboot and try to launch then.”

I’ve done this however, I’ve seen no difference, the garage full message is still being displayed and It’s extremely annoying and Irritating to say the least.

I still do not have the new cars for Fortune Island and feel robbed, cheated and disappointed that I’ve paid the money for the expansion pack, which does not work properly and that the installation of the Fortune Island expansion has now broken my current Forza Horizon 4 game.

As soon as I receive the next response from the Forza support team I’ll post it.

Regards

TheSurfCrusader

“Please go to Settings > Power and Startup > Turn off or restart > Full shut down.
Reboot and try to launch then.”

Haha “have you tried turning it off and on again”. Classic.

Having the same issues… Not submitting a ticket, because useless.

If anyone finds out, pls tell me.

OMG, PG, please fix this annoying bug. I’m tired to press “enter” every time I got this Garage Full error. Every Alt+Tabbing, pressing ESC or entering the house I get this damn error.

1 Like

Have the same issue…

Go the message below when I collected ranked awards. Currently have about 390 cars, 30 tunes, 1 picture and 250 designs.

I have deleted saved data and resync’d and still the same…

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHmEKf3OXTshexe3WdEOQ3fjc32CA

TBH, Cars, tunes, pictures and so on may use the same traffic on THEIR SERVERS, but that they use “your” space is [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].
Great that we dont get any answer here. What is the purpose of this forum?

Got the same problem, i have downloaded 177 Designs, no idea how many Tunings, and i have 508 cars in my garage, and published 10 Blueprints, 3 Designs, 34 Tunings, 4 Photos, 1 Pattern Group or whatever it’s called in the english version.

Everytime i go through any menus i get this damn annoying message telling my garage is full even tho i only have 508 cars. It’s annoying [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

It makes the game unplayable, well for me this is a gamebreaking bug.

Please fix it [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

If you can’t fix this problem i want a refund, i barely play the game anymore anyway, this error just kills all the fun.