[ANSWERED] Forzathon weekly challenge bug

for me it is the final challenge where progress has stalled. Can’t get the speed zone stars to count. Any tip’s? Anyone else having problems at this point?

You can do it on Horizon Solo. You have to complete them in order.

Tried it online, did them on order it’s still not working. Got up to the last one with the speed zones and can’t progress. I have gotten over 10 stars in speed zones with the Acura and it simply will not let me pass.

Got it! It’t worded poorly. You have to get 3 stars in a single zone not 3 stars in total in speed zones.

You have got to be kidding me, the first Forzathon, the most important one, is a deadass typo. Sorry for the spam, i’ll go do it now.

did it offline/solo whatever
must do it in order
second challenge you need upgrade your car to be able to do 200 mph for ultimate speed skill
third challenge win 3 street races
forth get 3 stars in total in any speed zone, you can do 3 speed zones with 1 star each or 1 speed zone with 3 stars

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but I was having the same problem so I started changing my car to something else and then changing back to a Retro Hot Hatch (Acura Integra) before every race or speed zone. Then I redid all the events and changed the car back and forth between everything I did. That seemed to do the trick.

I don’t know why that would work, but it did work for me…

I’m assuming this has not been fixed yet? I was trying to finish the challenges up but no luck.

The Mercury Rising Sprt Compact part of the challenge is bugged for me. I have completed 3 speed zones 3 stars on each and none of them have unlocked this challenge. Done the first two challenges, got 3/3 street races finished, but the speed zones are not counting.

Edit: I’m using a 2002 Acura RSX Type-S

I also had the problem with the 3-stars in the Speed Zone. That was the second one I tried doing, with no luck. I then realized it may have to be done in order. So I completed the other challenges and came back to it. Did a few 3-star zones and a few more 1- & 2-star zones… but no luck. There’s clearly something wrong. I also tried doing one of the daily challenges by getting 2-stars in Speed Traps… again no luck. Must be some server issues. It’s annoying because I would’ve earned +200 Forza Points.

I’m having the bugged problem with the second Forzathon weekly challege.

For the Honda NSX-R '92 challenge for the road sprints I was successfully able to do the first one and it ticked up 1/3. Since then I have won multiple road sprints and even done different road sprints because my first thought when it didn’t tick up is that maybe they failed to mention it had to be different road sprints. Nothing has worked. I have done everything in order and I am online and I have tried flopping cars around and coming back to it and I have tried on different days. My husband has done everything the same and it worked for him so it just seems to be mine that is bugged.One interesting thing is his actually had the problem as well with it not not ticking but then I left his session and he had no problems

I’m having the same issue with the weekly challenge in the NSX. It shows 1/3 completed road sprints although I have done plenty more.

I have done more than three “show off” skills but it is only showing up 2/3 now, yesterday it was showing up 2/3 then this morning it was showing 1/3 and now it is back to 2/3 and I have done a couple of “show off” skills in some races just now and it is not updating.

There were issues in Forza Motorsport 7 with the #Forzathon events and now they are in this game as well, what is going on, they used to work fine before Forza Motorsport 7.

There is no point in having a short amount of time to complete events when the game cannot record accurately when they have been achieved.

I have just done a couple more races today and the “show off” has now changed to 1/3 even though I clearly had a “show off” skill show up!

Ok I’ve managed to get this to unlock. I bought a new nsx from the autoshow and did the “Waterhead Sprint” another couple of times. It’s next to the festival. I didn’t put any upgrades, tunes or paints on the car. Just complete vanilla nsx. It costs 90000 credits so you can decide if it’s worth it. But it worked for me. I hope it does for you too.

The new Winter weekly challenge is bugged for me.

It did unlock the first part but I can’t get the other parts to unlock. I’ve achieved multiple wrecking balls with the same car and gained a lot of skill points but outside of the first part, the others won’t unlock or even move in progression.

Rebooting the game doesn’t seem to have any effect and neither does switching to a different off-road class vehicle.

For me kinda the same:

• Getting and driving an offroader: CHECK

• Doing the series races: 1/3 CHECK

• Wrecking Ball skill: 0/1 DONE SEVERAL TIMES

• Colloect 7 000 000 skill points: 0/7000000 [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D], should be over one million now

Again, same here. Done the series races (individual and the limited time events) Online. Only one completed…

Can we even get acknowledgement if its a bug or are we all missing something?

You’re missing something…

As with the lad you’re quoting, he clearly hasn’t completed the 2nd phase, and until that’s done, the rest is moot.

Im presuming they need to be done in order?

Either way, got the car, drove, got the big tick.

Won 3 events as requested. NONE counted…

Rest, no point, if it has to be done in order and not going to waste anymore time with it. Same happened with last week’s too.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]