[ANSWERED] Forza Hub not updating my stats

Got it. I’m guessing nobody will be individually reimbursed, but maybe we could get a lump sum credit gift?

Nothing but achievement points will update for me. I have FH4 done other than achievements, so it sucks to have missed out on higher tiers for so long.

+1
My FH4 stats aren’t updating in Forza hub either.

Same problem with FH4 =(

Same problem here!

I have completed masteries on 20 vehicles, but rewards only shows 8 masteries. I purchased this game before launch.

1 Like

Days played and Masteries still not updating. Is this being looked at?

My fh4 shows nothing outside game record - been this way since starting a month ago. Funny how Forza 7 also still shows as play October 3 so it doesn’t even show stats

Anyone heard anything? Support wont respond either. I still only have Gamerscore updating. That’s all. I’ve completed the full map of events and now halfway through Fortune Island. Feeling like they wont be able to catch up on updating players tier & upgrade/gifts so why bother?

Me too, only Gamerscore is updating…
Support says, he know the issue and work on that… I HOPE SO

Same here (only gamerscore giving points, nothing else for FH4, however FH3/FM7 which I’m playing in parallel are updating rewards points just fine).

I put in a support request last week and they confirmed they are aware and working on it. No ETA.

Same here, my stats are stuck since the day I installed the app. Everything on zero apart from the gamescore – which is not zero but also seems to be not up to date. what’s the point of a companion app that doesn’t work at all?

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4 hasn’t updated on my Forza Hub for months. It has only tracked gamerscore and even then it’s wrong by hundreds of points.
I went back and played some Forza Horizon 1 and even that updated in Forza Hub! Your 6 year old game still works perfectly, but your most recent one is broken, what gives!?
FH4 has been really bad for online with the lag, disconnects, seasonal PVP events and Forza Hub not even working.
Stop releasing more and more paid DLC for this broken game and fix the essential workings like Forza Hub! The rumor is that there’s been no update or response from the devs in months about it because it doesn’t make them any money.

1 Like

My forzahub not refresh my data pls fix this ty

Hi Everyone,

We are aware and looking into the issue. Ill be posting an update to the article on the support site once we’ve reached a conclusion.

7 Likes

Hey Nitro…

Thanks for comment and all you contribute.

This Forza Hub problem has been ongoing for a very long time… My only complaint with your answer here is that you didn’t link to the “article on the support site”… I’d love to know where this thread is???

Also, should we all be submitting support tickets for this issue? I try not to repeat previous posters, but this issue seams to be affecting everyone yet getting very little attention this time around… so, maybe it needs the larger number of comments/support tickets to get elevated to as level that gets it fixed???..

I’ve played for years, and this issue has come and gone on several occasions previously… However, this time has been at least 6 months. Could it be time to just take it away (please don’t)? I hope not, but leaving it up in it’s broken state is almost worse

Thoughts? Links?

Thanks

4 Likes

Heres the thread :stuck_out_tongue: hope it helps

been having the same issue since release. Updated based on gamer score and i think on the first day it worked other than that nothing says i have 8 cars when i have well over 400 and im 1st prestige. Looks like something is finally being done about it :slight_smile:

Thanks Nitro Glitter

I’m also having this issue. My horizon 4 never updated except for gamerscore. Also my horizon 2 has the same problem.

Never stops to amuse me how people think that being plain rude somehow convinces others to help them faster.

But then I remember game has age rating of 3 on it, explains it I guess.

2 Likes

Now, I don’t question your intelligence. I just don’t have a basis for it, not enough information to make a judgement.

You however don’t seem to be able to make a connection between what you post and why you get the reaction you do. Why that is - age, intelligence, issues socializing or something else - is unknown to me.

But I can offer you a hint: it’s not what you want to say that causes the issue, it’s how you do it.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with complaining about Forza Rewards. Hey, I’m pretty sure I done so as well at some point. It really is ridiculous that the same issue persists for what, years? But, being rude and assaulting the person from customer support doesn’t bring you any closer to resolution. I’m not sure if you know, but Nitro is very unlikely to actually be fixing code and infrastructure. Normally customer support is a full time job that really is having a breadth of up to date knowledge regarding game mechanics and existing issues and then using it to offer customers quick solutions for their problems when such solution exists and passing the information to respective development and engineering teams for issues where solution is unknown or doesn’t exist.

Most people don’t have issues with criticism really, but they do with bullies. And when bullying is painted as criticism, it’s not really accepted.

1 Like