[ANSWERED] 0X80073D02 error when moving Forza7 to another drive.

I am trying to move Forza 7 from my system SSD C: drive to my HDD D: drive through the Apps tab in settings.

It copys it almost till 100% but then I get a 0X80073D02 error saying the moving is not completed, so the game still is on my C: drive.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Windows 10 home edition 1809

It also applys to other “big” apps, cannot move them without getting the error.
Small apps, like Netflix I can move without problems.

PS: Tryd this to no avail:

Open Powershell.

Execute:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Same problem here. When I try to move the game to a different drive, it will do so until about 90% of the game is copied, but then it will stop and the error message 0X80073D02 appears, saying that the app could not be moved. It used to work before the last major windows update, though.

Windows live support gave me a very …strange answer:“Some apps don’t like to be moved.”

Whateverdafunk that means…?

spent about 6 hours on the phone with microsoft tech support also controlling my computer, still couldnt fix the issue, seems not even microsoft know what is wrong with their platform

I know this may not be the best solution, but why don’t you just uninstall your game and reinstall it on the other drive?

Please submit a ticket https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can investigate further.