Announcing Virtual Motorsports V8 Supercar Series 1

Virtual Motorsports presents it’s second event on Forza Motorsport 5, the V8 Supercar Series 1. Unleash the V8 Beasts as you step into either a Ford Falcon or it’s rival the Holden Commodore across 8 weeks of racing, which includes two weeks having slightly longer races. This series will see racers battle in their Australian machines with cosmetic damage and all assists open and go toe to toe with the different skilled drivers from all across the world.

Racing on Forza Motorsport 5 on Sundays at 14:00 CST / 20:00 GMT / 06:00 AEST, the series will feature iconic racing circuits from around the world, starting at the Indianapolis Grand Prix as it’s starts it’s first trip around the USA, visiting Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca second followed by Road Atlanta as the third stop. Race 4 will be a longer length than normal at the European Spa-Francorchamps circuit. Over to Britain for Race 5 as we head to Silverstone International before heading back to the USA one final time for Sebring International Raceway. Race 7 will take place at Catalunya Grand Prix before the Series finale on the iconic Bathurst, competitors will decided titles around Mount Panorama as they race in the final, and second feature length race!

Series 1 will feature 3 championships to contest, with all drivers being entered into at least 2. All drivers will participate in the Drivers Championship but away from this, they will also do battle in either the Teams or Privateers Championship, depending on their entry situation.

Working alongside Turn 10, the series is officially sponsored and will feature DLC and in-game credits to be won by the drivers. Those skilled, or lucky enough to finish in the top 10 of the Drivers Championship will earn themselves a share of the credits available. The top 5 Privateer’s and Teams will also win a share as well as one lucky participant selected at random in the top10 overall will win a Forza 5 DLC Code of his choice.

Series 1 of V8 Supercar event will begin on the 9th February with the series finale on the 6th April. 8 rounds of racing such wild Australian V8 Beasts will bring excitement and most certainly noise! Bring on the fun!

If you want to get involved or learn more, follow this link to the Virtual Motorsports V8 Supercar Series 1 section!

Race 1 tonight at Indianapolis Grand Prix

55 racers signed up but plenty of room for more. The action kicks off in just under 5 Hours!

Hope to see you there!

I would like to sign up, i have read all the details i will get my partner to sign up also

DOA Gaming and we will bring our sponsors along for the ride

www.doagaming.co.uk

Hope to see you and your team over there buddy!

Here are some selected media from the first race at Indianapolis

Videos:
Below are some highlight reels and video’s from people in the races, appearing in different lobbies (click link to view)
Klikopedia’s Room 3 Highlights
Alex of Smeg’s Room 2 Highlights
DKS Munky AjDS Room 1 Highlights

Pictures:
A selection of pictures have been posted below. Click here to view the full collection.

excellent series so far, well ran and lots of racers making the fields tough but clean.

oh and dam those fast guys,lol

When is the next race and what is the requirements … and how do I get in ?