[AMR] AFRICAN MULTIPLAYER RACING - F1 this Wednesday

Hi guys

For our Wednesday night racing we’ll be racing X class F1 this Wednesday.

Starting at 19H00 [SA time] sharp with Qualify 1+2 laps, we’ll then do 1 race at SPA - 12 laps with pit stops at your own peril and strategy. Eligible cars are the Lotus E23, the Mclaren MP4/4 and new DLC Ferrari 641. Upgrades and tuning is allowed. Damage on sim as usual with our normal rules to apply - keep it clean, be a sportman and earn respect. Fuel should be fine for the race, but it’s advisable to check your tyre wear in practice before you strategise on pit stops.

Hope to see you all on track. All racers, young and old are welcome as long as you race clean, so join us. If you hav’nt raced with us before, leave a message here or message me on Xbox and I’ll gladly send you an invite.

Cheers

FA

That sounds great. A few practise runs are needed . Count me in.

Hi guys

Done a 6 lap testing on simulation with the Ferrari 641 at SPA last night from a standing start to see what the tyres and fuel does.

Laps were high 1:47’s with best lap on lap 6 at 1:47.3xx. After the 6 laps fuel was at 70%, tyres showing average 17% wear, engine 6% damage and transmission 2% damage. Even with the 17% tyre wear it still gave good grip after 6 laps. Car is great for this track and with slight tweak of gearing it should produce 1:46’s (and lower for the hard core’s)

Hope this helps. Will see if I get time to test the Lotus and Mclaren tonight and let you know.

Cheers

FA

I would love to join but unfortunately my work schedule doesn’t allow me to do so. Will be able to join in on social racing on Thursday again as I’m off. See you on the track on Thursday.

Some better going last night in the Ferrari - down to 1:46.8xx

For some colour, here’s my final weapon of choice for tonight -