Am I banned from clubs? Help

I made a group decal of a billy and now I can’t see clubs and my mates can’t see the paint jobs now, how can I get unbanned I don’t mind if that means deleting the billy vinyl group and maybe changing the number plate from BILLY UP. Would just like to be able to see the stats and everything club involved only got the game a week ago and now this has happened haha help please mateys cheers

Have you received in-game notification that you’re banned? Otherwise, try doing a full hard reset of your console:
1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power supply cord from the back of your console AND from the wall plug.
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the Xbox, then to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

If you don’t disconnect the external power pack and let the power completely drain out, the system is still retaining “old” stuff and not resetting.

IF you were banned from online activities you wouldn’t be able to access Designs, Vinyls, etc., in addition to your Club. All bans as administered by Turn 10 employees are for violations of Microsoft’s Code of Conduct which lists prohibited content, including references to drugs, criminal activity, profanity, and sexual themes. Discussion of bans isn’t allowed on the forums however you can contact the developers at forzafb@microsoft.com.