Allow us to select the racing category we want in Online PVP - Street/Circuit, Dirt/Mixed, Offroad

Considering the popularity of FH5, we should get an option to select the racing category we want rather than constantly having to skip and queue back again.

The way lobbying is designed players are also getting put in lobbies while the final race is ongoing. Its a bit exhausting to be honest when this happens and you’ve had to skip for the last 20 mins or more just to play the category you like.

The user experience should not be this tedious.

2 Likes

Stop using big words like “user experience”, you might confuse them. Try something more simple like this “me likey option in race to go vroom vroom”.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

They know. They know because we told them in FH4 and they eventually changed it. Then for FH5 they changed it back. We’ve been telling them since FH5 came out as well.

Mike Brown is the man responsible, he is in charge of this decision. Somehow someone who can oversee an abysmal multiplayer experience can get to be ‘creative director’ of Xbox’s AAA racing franchise. What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Its so bad i dont really consider FH5 a “multiplayer game” and since it always picks a category i hate(i just want S1 or S2 road races) i quit and go back to doing rivals.

Now that they ruined wheelspins and theres no reason to try and get XP, the only thing left to so is weeklies and rivals and its REALLY getting boring. They’re ruining this game and its only a few months old…

4 Likes

It’s like they gave a 5 year old the keys to a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Vivere. Such potential and possibilities all in the wrong hands…

1 Like

Yes. Change it please. With respect, the current format is rubbish

2 Likes

I prefer it how is it. Only change I would like to see is after I queue it would be nice if it not only picked the type of race automatically for me but also drove my car for me too.

1 Like