*ALL XBOX 360 FORZA SERVERS CLOSED?!*

I wrote to support and i get same message.

I’ve been reporting the issues via the Report a Problem App on the Xbox One plus the Series S & X Consoles which also takes a screenshot if people can do this as well hopefully it’ll force the Forza team to re boot the Servers!!

2 Likes

It seems that since July 1st, the servers for FM4 have been acting pretty unusual.
The race lobbies seem to be harder to reach.
The storefront no longer allows for search by keyword, “most downloaded” content doesn’t appear, and new content doesn’t show up (the latest being July 1st)
Maybe there’s some other bugs that people have noticed, but so far this what I’ve been seeing.
The FM4 community, while small (obviously for the fact it’s an old game) still exists.
Hopefully this doesn’t mean the end of the line and hopefully the servers can be restored.
And it would be nice to fix the Clubhouse features again.

Hey guys I’m new to this group, I’ve been playing fm4 since it came out, stopped when I started working in the oil field, didn’t have time anymore and now found time to start playing again recently, I tried to connect to the server through Xbox 360 but it keeps saying unable to connect to server, are the servers down temporarily or for good?

Forza Motorsports 4 servers are down.
Is there any moderators who can inform someone at Turn10 about this issue? Hate for the servers to die off like this. There’s still a community at large who still enjoys this game.
Like to see the servers restored. Any help would be appreciated.

+1
game needs to be fixed, cause is masterpiece from motorpsort franchise :slight_smile:

Apparently FM4 isn’t the only one with server issues. Apparently this extends to FM5, FM6, FH2 and FH3 as well. Are they just giving up on legacy titles?

it sounds like but what is odd there was no post saying this was coming to give us time to do some stuff .They just went off line end of September

Again. Everything was running pretty smoothly until today.
Just figure I inform someone that the FM4 servers are down.

That’s all.

1 Like

Wasn’t just FM4. A friend of mine had issues with FM3 yesterday. I haven’t heard if it has resolved or not thou.

1 Like

Servers are down again as of Monday.

Online multiplayer user created races still works, all other online features are unavailable.

Will these be fixed or is this the end of the most legendary game in the Forza franchise?

If it is the end, Turn 10 have made a huge mistake. It’s been rated number 4 in the top 10 Xbox games of the decade and number 1 best racing game on the Xbox 360 platform.

Multiplayer and online features were still actively used on a daily basis by many people, they’re all now questioning on why they’ve been made unavailable.

1 Like

Forza Motorsports 4 servers be down. Again. Just figure someone knows.

1 Like

I’m so close to finishing the bucket list. I needed the Leaderboards to keep me motivated!!! The lack of connection to server slows every save screen and menu transition. Sometimes it entirely gums up the game and I have to restart the console.

1 Like

Servers were back up and working fine, as of November 1st and now they’re back down. Help?

1 Like

Servers are down for FM4 and FM3 as of now… Turn 10 please fix this issue as there are still many who play these classic games. I contacted Xbox support on Twitter and they told me nothing they could do from their end, it’s up to Turn 10

1 Like

Yep, like other was saying, for the date of monday 08.11 servers were working great, but in the evening of 09.11 dont work nothing, only custom online lobby… Storefront, leaderboard, car/tune/livery gifting dont work aswell, can we get some help or maintenance for the best game in motorsport series?

1 Like

I concur.
Please get the servers back up and going for us. Pwzzzz. :3

The remaining FM4 community has had trouble accessing the servers when it comes to the storefront and Auction House.
Sometimes connection to lobbies.
Hopefully somebody from Turn10 sees this and helps correct the problem. There’s still a community here.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

I second that!

Now the servers are completely down. I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER.

But seriously. Please restore the servers.