All Pre-Order No Longer Needed!

I know, but worth a try nonetheless.

Got all the PO cars now! :slight_smile:

2017 Aston Martin DB11 PO (2 Previous Owners / Untouched Skill Tree)
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 PO (2 Previous Owners / Untouched Skill Tree)
2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS PO (8 Previous Owners LOL / Completed Skill Tree)

Nice. You already got a 720S PO btw or you not fussed about that one?

Yeah, thanks. Got that with MS Pre-Order back in September 2018

The Porsche is by far the rarest of the three, so that’s the most difficult out of the way! Shouldn’t take very long at all to get the AM.

On the contrary! I have seen quite few of the “Porsche PO” cars over the last few days, but wasn’t quick enough until today.

Seemed a bit odd actually as the seller was “Offline” almost immediately after I purchased it (unless his account is set to show offline all the time).

The “AM DB11 PO” and “Chevy Camaro PO” cars on the other hand, I have never seen in the AH ever!

Well, I’m offering Cr150,000,000 for each for each of the two cars I still need/want, as the seller of the “Porsche PO” cars hasn’t responded to my offer of additional credits.

I can try and sell you the Aston Martin if you like? Im not worried about credits as I too have maximum amount. Whats your GT and I’ll add you and can try and do it. I’ve done it before with another guy on the forum and did party chat and worked ok, and he managed to get most cars I put up 1st time.

Cheers Mossmanfly!

Thank you for you kind offer!

I did message you on XBL about the AM last night, but maybe our online times didn’t correspond. :frowning:

Anyhow, I just bagged the “Aston Martin DB11 PO” for somewhere around Cr238,000, so only need the Camaro now.

Thanks again for the offer.

I now also have “Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 PO”!

All offers are now off the table!