Added VIP, didn't get anything.

I’m looking at your gamertag on the R class Prague Full leaderboard right now. That crown icon next to your name is an indication that VIP was installed correctly.

I just un installed than re installed . I still don’t see the lotus or the free tokens?

Any messages in the in-game Message Center under the Gifts section?
Message Center gifts

Yes for a mclaren f1 and 2 holiday cars but no lotus or tokens.

Gifts expired in Forza 4 maybe they do in 5 as well and you waited too long for the Lotus.

If you have messages in the Gifts section you need to select each one and Press A to download the car to your garage.

If you previously reset your gamesave, Mechberg’s instructions include the comment that tokens will be wiped out and not recoverable. Since tokens are a consumable item in the game, my guess is that’s why they do not reappear even after reinstalling the Bonus Content.

If you still want to chase this down it has to be done by emailing forzafb@microsoft.com and waiting.

1 Like

I’ve never deleted the games and if its something I paid for (vip) than it should not expire. Also I do know how to receive the gifts.

And Turn 10 doesn’t respond to my emails. Well I guess I get screwed over again. Awesome.

Thank you for contributing. I have been looking all over forums on how to access my La Ferrari that I bought. Now I know one more thing about the game that is useful. I have a question ManteoMax I bet you know the answer. I can’t seem to find the Xbox DLC Lambo I just bought, it shows up as installed. I have rebooted the machine, ejected the disc and I still don’t see it. I have also looked under the messages menu and do not see it. I am definitely a newbie to this game and any help would be appreciated. Thank you again for being so helpful on the posts I have seen you reply on.

You have to buy it from the dealership with in game credits or tokens.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Today i signed up for the VIP package, and after a while got a message ingame welcoming me etc.

Then i received a few other messages about cars to download, one of them i know was the Lotus e21.

However, i’ve noticed i don’t actually have all the cars it told me i would get. Unless some have different names. One of the cars i’m told i will get is the Bugatti SS which i know i definitely don’t have yet

The cars listed that i should get in the VIP package are:

1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird
1991 Mazda #55 787B
2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

The cars i have in my garage are:

Lotus E21
BMW 1 Series M Coupe (First car in career mode)
Ford Fiesta ST 2014
Ford Mustang Boss 302 1969
Hyundai Veloster Turbo 2013 (Believe this was a free download)
Hyundai Veloster Turbo 2013 (I have two, no idea why)
Lexus IS F 2009 (This has a Christmas skin over it green saying Happy Holidays with the Xbox One on it)

So, to me those car lists don’t add up. So i am missing some cars right?

How do i go about getting the cars sent to me that were listed in the first list?

Thanks for any help!

See this overview of VIP and other DLC packs:
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm15096_FM5-Cars-and-DLC-list.aspx#post_15096

Installing the VIP car pack does not gift any cars to your garage (other than later gifts from T10); you will be able to rent the VIP cars for Free Play and Multiplayer use but they must be bought with credits or tokens to add them to your My Cars collection or for use in Career or Rivals events.

Thank you so much for that! The description on Xbox Live gave the impression you get those cars for free, but at least now i know i can get hold of them somehow :slight_smile:

Thanks once again

I have an major problem with my vip pass.

Everything is installed correctly and i even tried to reinstal the vip pass aswell.
I had it together with the le but i only had my 1250 tokens and some cars i could download.
I still dont have my crown next to my name and cannot join the vip events althought it says i have the vip pass.
I also plugged the power off many times to get my account get the latest update but didnt work either.
How to fix this?