ABC's lobby class restrictions?

Hello,

yesterday I joined an ABC’s multiplayer lobby, and I could only use D or C class cars (or cars that could be downgraded to that). However, the restrictions clearly said “any” car class, and indeed there were people racing with F50’s and Veneno’s. Do you know what those restrictions are, and why can’t I use anything faster than C?

I also guessed some class restriction based on XP, but no, a guy in the Veneno had far fewer XP than me.

Cheers

maTTeo

Every few races it will change your class if enough racers are in the lobby

Thank you NASidney!
Yesterday night I did 5/6 races and I was always in C, probably there were not enough racers then.
So I take that when restrictions say “any” class, it does not mean that I can choose any car class, rather that I am given ONE specific class for a race, and then I have to pick a car from that class. By the way, nowhere it says that selected class, until you go and try to pick a car, I think.

Cheers

maTTeo

Exactly.

If you join while a race is in session you will start in C-Class. Once there are 5 C-Class cars it will switch. If you join while everyone is in the lobby it will place you in a random class. You will be able to tell by the default car it places first to select. You should make sure you are prepared and have a car in C through S class. There will not be enough time in the lobby to purchase a car and upload a tune before the next race starts.