A Livery Request

Hello everyone.

I am new to Forza and am a crew chief for a NARRC ITB race car. We have a BMW M5.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create our livery in game. We race at Lime Rock Park a lot and it would be cool to see our virtual car run on the virtual track where we race in the real world.

I can put vinyls on a real car but in game I am not much of an artist.

Side View

Front

We run in the North East of the US.

If you can help me out with this I am sure I can get you into a race weekend to hang out with us and the car. *2017 season.

Hi again Gawin,

good to see that you posted your request in here.
While SCCA replicas aren’t my thing, I have spread the word regarding your request on my Facebook page, as well as on my Twitter account. Hopefully, before too long, someone will contact you with their interest in making the replica for you and the team!

IF time goes by and you don’t get an any response (which I would find QUITE unlikely) within your expected time frame, let me know, and I’ll do my best with a replica attempt. NASCAR is obviously my main interest, but a logo is a logo, and the process to replicate them is the same regardless of which type of racing is involved. Either way, you WILL get your replica made.

/Sweedish

Thanks.

I made a mistake… its ITR not ITB

We also have 2 ITB cars but the BMW is my baby.

Hello Gawin Grimm I saw your post for your BMW M5 wrap you want replicated in Forza. I think I might be able to replicate it I will try my best I will see what I can do.