99 of 100 Discount Signs

ugh!!! where is number 100?!

If you zoom in on the map as close as possible and look around, you should be able to locate it. If I remember correctly, they show as tiny red dots if they haven’t been struck yet, and tiny grey dots if they have. They may only show when you’re close-by, or maybe I’m forgetting something and they don’t show at all, normally…

There are several hidden around buildings, down alleyways, behind treelines… They really hid some of them well. May have been a few inside of warehouses, too. Interesting drifting and hide-and-seek locations…

Sorry that I can’t be of more help.

…took some hunting, but I GOT IT!!!

Excellent. Where was it hiding?

I think I had the most trouble finding the ones in Carson, Beaumont, or in farmlands north of Eagle Ridge or on Redfoot Ranch… A couple took me several passes to find, in one or two of those areas…

The one I missed,/found did not seem one of the more deviously hidden - was along a main route, but just obscured in the grass behind some trees. It was on my map - easier to spot once I realized that I can filer the map display! Still a bit difficult though because the red does not exactly pop out to my eye.