538 Photographed Cars Completed

1~535 All Cars Listed In The Car Collection
536 = '67 Renault 8 Gordini (last weeks car pass car)
537 = '32 Ford De Luxe 5 Window Coupe Forza Edition
538 = '70 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler (this weeks car pass car)

1 Like

I saved pics of traffic cars, Vocho transporter loaded, and haven’t figured out MG with and without decals, FE AMG1.
How’d you get those? Shows no new cars.
Traffic cars bora, x class not mine, Mitsubishi x5 zr2 not mine, etc.

You’re crazy :D. Congrats!

story and traffic cars are not included in the 538 cars photographed

538 is player acquired cars

players can easily get 537 photographed.
the '32 Ford De Luxe 5 Window Coupe Forza Edition is the unicorn in the lot.
so, either buy the limited edition controller, buy just the limited edition controller code, know someone with this car or just be lucky to see it out there in the wild and get a picture of it … good luck!

thanks!

I’ve made a Super7 card with the 32 Ford FE if anyone is interested. I don’t have the share code right now because I’m at work but I believe the name of the challenge is 32 Ford FE…Enjoy! I’m not sure if it will count for Horizon Promo purposes but you can check out the car for a few minutes if you don’t have it. Share code 903 907 874

4 Likes

Thanks, 538 here now. Let’s see if we need for someone to do that for the AMG One FE whenever it appears in the game, I assume that will be photographable, unlike the others currently on the not captured list.

Can we not also still setup drag races with settings that should include that car and hope a Drivatar picks it?

I photo’d a lot of cars in FH4 I didn’t have that way like the pre-order cars.

congrats! btw, did you get anything for this achievement besides bragging rights?

thanks!

and no, nothing but bragging rights and knowing i have it completed(for now?)

the achievement for photographing cars is for 500 and listed in creative accolade section under the photo tab.

1 Like

Good effort!

I’m currently at about 460 photographed and have about 20 more in my collection that I haven’t photographed yet.

No idea how I’m going to go about getting the remaining ones though.

Create a blueprint for a race and choose the custom option for the cars that are included. Select some cars you need to photograph. Start the race, then immediately open photo mode and take a photo.

The only thing you need to pay attention to is that cars will show up based on class, so if you’re in a class A car, AI cars that are class A will be in the race, so if you’re wondering why certain cars aren’t showing up, it’ll be that.

Unlike FH4, when you’re selecting cars to be included in the race, the filter does not give you the “Not captured” option, so you will have to go into “Horizon Promo” first, filter by “Not captured”, then make a note of what cars you still need to photograph.

1 Like

While there is no way to get photos for 22 cars, I hope this will be fixed.

2021 MERCEDES-AMG ONE FORZA EDITION (Not in the game)

2020 HOT WHEELS MONSTER TRUCK BON SHAKER (from Showcase Buggy and The Beast)

2017 FORD FOCUS RS (from Lucha de Carreteras Stories) - there is an image of a wrestler’s mask on the roof.
1986 MG METRO 6R4 (from Lucha de Carreteras Stories) - there is an image of a wrestler’s mask on the roof.
1984 PEGEOT 205 T16 (from Lucha de Carreteras Stories) - there is an image of a wrestler’s mask on the roof.

2020 ALEJANDRA’S FLATBED TRUCK (from Vocho Stories)
1963 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE (from Vocho Stories)

2011 BMW X5 TRAFFIC
2017 CHEVROLET COLORADO ZR2 TRAFFIC
2017 FORD F-150 RAPTOR TRAFFIC
2011 FORD TRANST SUPERSPORTVAN TRAFFIC
2009 FORD FIESTA TRAFFIC
1975 FORD BRONCO TRAFFIC
2012 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON TRAFFIC
2010 MAZDA 3 TRAFFIC
2018 MERCEDES-BENZ X-CLASS TRAFFIC
1992 MITSUBISHI GALANT TRAFFIC
2005 SUBARU LEGASY TRAFFIC
2003 VOLKSWAGEN BORA TRAFFIC
1998 VOLKSWAGEN GTI TRAFFIC
1963 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE TRAFFIC
1963 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE TAXI TRAFFIC

2 Likes

we are not taking pictures of traffic or story cars …
so, why are you even worried about them when they are not part of the 538 photographs?

Because it’s in Horizon Promo. I understand that this does not affect progress in any way, but if it can be photographed, then why not.

Because they show up when you select ‘not captured’ in horizon promo list.

1 Like

Congrats and thank you.
The last one missing in my collection, sometimes Super 7 does have some use lol