50 Car Masteries?

I just had a great idea. Gonna need some testing. I’ll be back in a few.

Some say he is still testing to this very day.

1 Like

I got 8 done so far but another 5 to 10 set up for the last 25 point buy. I’m in no hurry though

Its really not that hard to get skill points
Just on the weekend within 3 hours i got 30 million in skill score due to the 7 million event that kept resetting
Works out to over 500 skill points
7 mill in 45 minutes was easy peasy especially with some skill songs
Mastered at least 6 more cars on top of the 4 i already had
As well as about 5 or 6 more almost fully mastered
If i tried hard i would have done at least 20 just on the weekend alone
One car was the tvr sagaris which required almost 150 points due to 99 for it’s FE version perk

If you’re really hot for this achievement (I am as it’s the best means to hit Tier 11 before Friday), you should focus on cheap (20k), common cars (green borderline on the icon).

These cars only have 8 car masteries to master and take as little as 42 skill points.

Best tool for the job:
2013 BMW M6 Coupé Forza Edition (wheel spin or auction house), you can get the 480,000 chain for 10 skill point max in 1-2 min. So it’s about 5-10 minutes per complete mastery on cheap cars!

4 Likes

Es tut mir leid das hier ich in deutsch schreibe, weil mein englisch sehr schlecht ist.
Nutze daher den Translator, hoffe es ist trotzdem verständlich.

Aber soweit ich das jetzt hier verstanden bzw gelesen habe, brauche ich 50 Autos (egal welches bzw. immer das gleiche nur 50x) um die car masteries zu erreichen?
Aber es dürfen keine Autos aus dem Auktionshaus sein, wo der Vorbesitzer bereits einige punkte schon freigeschaltet hat?
Also muss man nur massenweise Skillpunkte sammeln.

now in english:
I’m sorry that I write here in German, because my English is very bad.
So use the translator, hope it’s still understandable.

But as far as I understood this now, I need 50 cars (no matter which or always the same, only 50x) to reach the car masteries?
But it must not be cars from the auction house, where the previous owner has already released some points?
So you only have to collect tons of skill points.

You are correct. Any 50 cars but green require least amount of points to max out.

To get the 50 masteries only took like a total of 2-3 days of grinding, and out of the grinding and spending i got nearly 300 wheel spins, really not that bad imo.

1 Like

I finally got but because I had put it off until recently. I have like 300 skill points after reaching 50 and like 60 million CR with nothing to use it on. Put those FE cars in the autoshow already

Quick tip: if you are trying to grind skill chains to get car mastery points, once your chain reaches a total of about 500,000 points, stop trying to accumulate anymore skills and let the skill chain end. You can only get a max of 10 car mastery points per skill chain. I wasted so much time trying to push chains above 500,000 points and then wrecking and losing the chain or banking 1,000,000+ point skill chains and not getting anymore than 10 car mastery points.

Thanks for the tips, my FH4 rewards finally updated. I just confuse why it’s 2/50 instead of 50/50 and i know now it’s per car based.

its impossible to get every achievment in their games. E.g Sea of thieves - a lot of achievments in 2021 are lagging and not working.