3 cars do not load

3 cars do not work for me, the 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse, the 1956 Ford F-100 and the 1949 Mercury Coupe.
Reinstalled everything including the car packs, oddly, they are from two different car packs.

When I try to select them from autoshow menu it says “Installing 0%” and never moves.

Try closing the game and power-cycling the console. Those cars are certainly working, as I have all three.

Tried everything, unistalling, reinstalling, power cycling the console, nothing works to get those 3 cars to load.

Hi
I got the same problem with one car pack in FM5

I would say. unistall FH2. Switch Xbox One off and remove power plug
Wait 2 minutes.
Power back Xbox One
Start FH2, then wait until installation is 100% (is it a blueray or digital version?)

Had the same problem with a car-pack in FM5. I’d say go and grab a cup of coffee and keep playing… nothing worked for me,
until the next car-pack was realased. With the installation of the new car-pack the first one worked fine.
…see also http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst14518_Neeed-help---Meguiar-s-Car-Pack---Unable-to-download-8-out-of-10-cars.aspx

There must be a solution for this, it’s crazy.

Reinstalled all content, including the game, twice, given my Xbox one a hard reset, twice, removed plug from wall and left it for 10mins, nothing, still says, on those 3 cars, “installing 0%”