230 mph at the airstrip?

My route started from the east side of the strip. The road heading nw/se, I started from southeast side, it is a gentle turn onto the track, just destroyables might slow you down, hence a rewind to clear it, Turn onto it from the strip from just before the hump in the road, and curve in. Should be over 200km/h before even at the hard surface, then easy pull to the 370

agera rs my tune hero also did dangersign this and last week same car
speed trap vid

Thanks a lot, bro! In the meantime I played with tuning and finally get 450. It’s funny I thought I had a good tuning :smiley: Will try the rally stuff! I like the playing with game so maybe later but now I will play with it :smiley: I love the game because it has too much to play with :))

Your welcome. 450 is allready pretty good in most speed traps that is enough speed allready but there is few that need to get over 450 to get in top 100 leaderboard position, that top speed tune is just really tricky car to handle. I just share my tune.

Exactly. 450 is good enough, but for Highway it’s not enough. I played with it and currently I can easily improve my records. Still top 100 on Fortune island only and for some stunts. But I will play with tuning more and it will be better. But on that level it depends on luck too. You need the best car, the best skills and a lot of luck :smiley:

I have few top 100 also but really not intersted in those because top of leaderboards are just full of glitch scores and for me that kill motivation to try to get best possible score. (i also got in top100 in speed zone that is full of hoonigan rs200 and tvr speed 12 by using evo lancer)

Yeah i agree that look realy damn terrible and it’s not really enjoyable. Oh and dont hope that getting fixed that soon i bet at horizon 8.

And actually reverse dont work it gives you lower top speed, for example this week Jaguar XJ220 challenge build max front/min rear gives almost 3km/h higher top speed than reverse setup and top speed tunes that is huge difference.

Yeah, you are right I almost forget. Some family cars with 500+ km/h :smiley: I like improving myself so every broken PB is good PB. You have it probably the same.

Oh, I meant I do the reverse solely for the visual, not for any performance reason. So I figured that if I can slam the front and jack the rear more with drift than rally, it would figure the same for slamming the rear and jacking the front for speed.

But edit 2. That only works if the car has a drift suspension option… which the mosler doesnt :slight_smile:

My lead sled for santa that I drove during christmas week. Livery isn’t mine, but it fit the mood so I used a download one.

It doesn’t make sense that lifting the front and dropping the back would give a better top speed. The devs should patch that.

Changes the angle of attack of the aero parts, reducing drag.

wierd because can reduce drag to the aero parts to reduce aero to them. Also raising the nose is a huge drag and lift. Perhaps it is doing a bit of lift, just not enough?

But once you’ve set the front and rear downforce to the lowest values the game lets you set, the only way to reduce them more is to tilt the whole car backwards. If the game allowed you to set them to 0, it wouldn’t work, but the min values are well above 0, so tilting the car back reduces them more.

Didn’t think 300mph was possible, i’ve got to 279mph with the McLaren F1 though.

I managed about 225 mph in the Aventador FE last night, at the airstrip. …then it started raining. Still a few mph to go.

Its pretty easy with most x class cars
Get a good run up from the open field at the opposite end from the speed trap
Even easier if you clear all the junk off that end before you start too

1 Like