2020 GR Supra?

Hey everyone. There’s a pic going around where there seems to be a pic of the 2020 MK5 GR Supra in Forza Horizon 4. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL. JUST A LEAK. I found this on Reddit and Instagram. It’s very possible that it could be photoshopped, and probably is, but just wanted to known what everyone thought on the forum. Again, THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL AND NOT CONFIRMED.

Link from Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/buhflj/supra_in_fh4_dont_know_if_its_fake_or_not/

Since you asked: it’s fake.

2 Likes

At least 1000% fake

Confirmed fake by Turn 10.

Is it really that hard to notice how off center the wording is on the tile? That alone means it’s a complete fake. Maybe people should actually open their eyes before spreading misinformation. This has been said 1000 times before but I’ll repeat it for the slow people. TOYOTA IS A GT EXCLUSIVE. STOP WHINING ABOUT IT AND BLAMING TURN 10 WHEN THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT. UNTIL TOYOTA DECIDES OTHERWISE THERE WILL NEVER BE TOYOTAS IN OTHER GAMES BESIDES GT. There. Maybe the thick people will get it now.

2 Likes

Smoke a J or something, you need to chill.

4 Likes

If the new expansion will be about Japan, then it would not make any sense if they don‘t include Toyota as a huge surprise. Also we never expected Mitsubishi to come back.

Never say never.

Except Toyota doesn’t give a crap where the new expansion is :c

Well probably not, but Forza had Porsche car packs when their cars were exclusive to EA. Maybe a few suitcases full of money may convince the Toyota managers. :slight_smile:

It wont be
That was fake too

It’s fake I just contacted the CEO of Toyota for confirmation.

2 Likes
3 Likes