2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth Bug

If I have the 124 as my last vehicle played when I quit, my ND Miata would be equipped when I reloaded the game. Any other car would stay there on reload. After selling the ND Miata in game, it will just default to the first car I own by alphabetical order. I’m guessing its because the 124 was based on the Miata model. Anyone else run into this?

So far, any time I’ve quit the game in a DLC car, when I come back it has me in the first car in my garage - an Abarth, IIRC…

On mine if I quit it puts me in the 17 Focus RS when I start up again for some reason…

This is a bug with DLC cars in general. From experience, it puts me in the first car I purchased in the game. In my case, it was a 1971 Hemi Cuda.

I’ve wondered about this too. It is the Audi RS3 in my case, the first car I purchased in game IIRC.

I get the Fiat 500 Abarth everytime. I think that’s the first car I bought.
Lot’s of bug’s in this game, but it makes it interesting. Now, if somehow, a '69 Road Runner ended up in my garage, I would not complain.

in my case every time i quit it puts me on the [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] mustang king cobra

My one that it reverts back to is the Polaris RZR.