2015 Mustang HP Announced

435 HP and 400 lb-ft. Decent bump over the previous model. There had already been much discussion over the car’s weight and that info came out a while back. It looks like all the information on the car required for it to be used in a video game is now public. Could we have the crown jewel car to draw people into a paid DLC that isn’t part of a car pack with this?

Note: I know this is borderline wish list. I really intend it as a general discussion type item. If the forum had a general discussion section I would put it there but I can’t see that it does, maybe I missed it. Lock this if you must.

Edit: I missed that if I click all forums there is a general automotive discussion. I think this may have been better placed there. If it can be moved there instead of being locked as a wishlist thread that would be great.

Would be awesome to have a 2015 pack. The new Hellcat Challenger, this Mustang, and other brand new cars coming out. Nothing brings new excitement to a game than “new” cars. But it’s great to see the “horsepower wars” of the old days back in full swing again!!! MORE POWER!

Please use the General Automotive forum or this forum’s Wish List thread until such time as we have specific news relating unreleased cars to FM5.