2015 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro (Z/28 Design)

So I don’t really post on here often, but I thought i’d show off something i’ve been working on for the past few days and have just about finished. I released a temporary design back when the June Pack first came out. Since then, i’ve been trying to recreate the 2015 model that’s based on the ZL1. Rather than reuse all of my old vinyl groups from my 69’ model, I made all of this from scratch. I did my best, despite the fact that smaller details get ruined by typical Forza pixelation (They need to sort that out in 6 or something. It’s 2015, come on.), and I think I got it at least 95% right.

I’ll be releasing this up on the ‘storefront’ under my name here in a few hours, after I try and clean up the Yenko badge a little, in a few colours (Stock ones and a few custom combinations).

I hope you guys enjoy it, and if you have any ideas for colour combos, please let me know. I’ll try them out if I have the time.

(RELEASED)

FILENAME: '15 Yenko
AUTHOR: Regrozenah

Colours:
Red Rock Metallic / W
Blue Velvet Metallic / W
Camaro Ashen Grey Metallic / W
Camaro Black / W
Camaro Red Hot / W
Camaro Red Jewel Tint Coat / W
Camaro Silver Ice Metallic / B
Camaro White / B
Camaro Yellow / B

Camaro Red / B
Midori Green / W
Gold / W (Arab Edition)

Classic Light Yellow / B
Classic Fathom Green Metallic / W
Yenko Humber Orange / W
Yenko LeMans Blue / W

2 Likes

The 2015 Yenko is now available on the storefront in a wide variety of colours. Pick your poison.

There are more colours on the way, but Horizon 2’s servers are apparently not co-operating (probably setting up for the Porsche Pack) so I will share those tomorrow. I hope you enjoy them.

Looks amazing! Great job!

Looks awesome
Can you send friend request

Very nice work!

Def gonna download it when I get back on!