2003 called; they want their bloom effect back

Since the last few updates it’s just gotten worse. It’s comparable to NFS:Most Wanted… It makes the game look so outdated and blurry. I assume a typo? Should have been 1 but someone cranked it up to 10.

just compared Mount Panarama on my oldie One S in FM6 and FM7 and must say there are some drama with FM7 game. no save for dead horse, T10?

There are a few things to consider here. No 1. Forza Motorsport 7 has HDR, Forza Motorsport 6 does not. This has made bloom effects look a lot brighter than before I believe. No. 2, Forza Motorsport 6 had static weather in regards to day time, Forza Motorsport 7 had dynamic weather to an extent. Weather plays a huge difference in the lighting & bloom effects. In short, comparing Forza Motorsport 7 to Forza Motorsport 6 isn’t a fair comparison.

The bloom effect is overexaggerated in the game however from my experience, it only effects extremely concentrated parts of the car & mainly effects white cars.

If you want some advice, turn down the HDR whitepoint if you’re on One S or X. The HDR recommend settings that Forza give your aren’t calibrated correctly I believe. Turn that down massively but without sacrificing the white background & the game instantly looks better.

1 Like

I am glad I’m not the only one that notice that.

What console are you on, Xbox One S, X or original?