2 days notice....Are you mad?

So we have 2 days notice for the biggest forza event of the year. 18 of the best drivers will be racing for a chance to win upto $25000 defineatly a must see event. But like most ppl I have plans and 2 days isn’t enough time to change my plans and for t10 to hype up this event. I fear this will be amother example of forzaRC what’s that???

1 Like

Ummmmm what? If you were invited to the “invitational” than you would have been notified well ahead of time. not sure what you are concerned about right now? That you wont be able to watch the stream?

1 Like

I’d like to watch the stream. Just as I know when prison break or walking dead will air next id of liked to know when this was going to be on air. As it is I wont be able to watch it live because I will be busy. It would of helped massively if this had more than 2 days notice. I’m sure there would be a increase in viewers if they had not to mention by the time people find out its happening it will be over.

I’m sure the commuinty will do its best to promote this on social media but we could of been doing this a week ago. Season 1 and 2 didn’t get very good exposure and many people didn’t even know it was happening. It’s just a shame t10 felt the need to keep it under wraps until 2 days before the event the guys in NY deserve a big audience and leaving it this late is not going to help

1 Like