[1st gen Xbox One] Many graphical and performance issues

I am using Xbox One S, and having some same problems, but also these:

• When driving very fast, game textures are missing/disappear;

• Also when driving very fast, game blocking, get buggy and suddenly my car when it is in great speed just stops in place;

• Sound bug as reported already.

I’m also using the first gen Xbox One and the stupid textureless road bugs always happen to me, I had to reset my console like 5 times and the game sometimes wouldn’t start up. I really hope they fix this stupid bug ASAP. It’s driving me nuts to no end. Sometimes it runs fine, sometimes it goes wrong.

I play FH4 on original Xbox One but didn’t seen so big glithes in game like you do…Yes, FPS sometimes is little too low but only when cars are all crashing in the begining of race. But graphics are fine, no major glithes. Those screanshots that you add here looks terrible but I don’t seen anything like that in game (playing ultimate version from early access). Maybe your consoles need cleaning, overheating or something? My XOne died 2 months ago and i’ve recived from Microsoft new, refurbrished unit in varranty exchange service so it’s like new, clean inside I think. Maybe there is your problem?

Well, my console is almost 5 years old now. No warranty to rely on. And it is always clean as a whistle. I had problems with the wi-fi/bluetooth receiver board that made my controller lose pairing constantly and, as it already was out of warranty in 2016, I had to change this board myself. Pretty easy fix, as I’m used to make this kind of repair using internet tutorials (even my PS4 had problems with the eject button and I had to open and fix it). But little graphical issues have been plaguing my console before that… always small scale ones - random colored pixels blinking sometimes on screen and things like that. Unfortunately, on FH4, they became serious and really affect gameplay.

@fporto I have game too on xbone and it runs fine, ive thankfully not had any of the issues you have had, good screenshots btw…they must got a response surely, I mean that shouldn’t be happening

I didn’t have issues this bad but my game is propably working slower than it should.

@fporto, you said, that you have graphics glithes in other games too, but not so bad as in FH4. If so, it looks, that the problem is your Xbox :confused: GPU or memory faulty. Did you try to delete game from console and download it again?

The performance in menus outside the house is absolutely terrible. I wait for like 30 seconds to even have the car selection appear and forzavista has terrible performance that makes my head hurt… It seems like the gameplay itself also works a bit slower than it should but I can’t measure fps on Xbox.

I’m still suffering with this on the 1st gen Xbox One…