My GamerTag is Salfox69
Thanks

My Gamertag is: Nasuto

My gamertag is JuFlx155
Thanks dude

Good stuff!
I dont want any money.

GT : ParanoidDoge

Will cover the millions I ā€˜lostā€™ (cough never received) a few weeks ago in the auction house

V Team SAKAL

Thank you for doing this kind of things.:slight_smile: My GT is xXTheOEXx

Enter me in, why not. My gamertag is as displayed: JeamersJreams.

Be careful the first is spelled without the ā€œrā€.

My gamertag is

Jackhammerz FL

Thanx

My gamertag is WreckedYard.
But I do not quite understand what I should do.

just wait now till all winners are notified and then he will tell you

talby71

Wow! Great response everyone :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

Iā€™ve updated the entrants listā€¦ Harpman, you are the cut, LoL!

Thanks talby :+1:t5:

1 Like

MIDNYTE DUBH: Please withdraw my name from the list and award the credits to someone more deserving. I simply am in such an ā€œadjustment modeā€ right now, I find I donā€™t have time to play and the credits could go to someone who can actually apply them.

It is a wonderful gesture, though, and Iā€™m sure appreciated by the community. Thanks!

1 Like

From a personal point of view Iā€™m not sure I would find anyone more deserving, Snowowl - still remember how it felt getting my designs hacked & the work you all did to counter the problem restored my faith in the game & kept me painting. But I do get where youā€™re coming from entirely & wish you the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

List updated.

1 Like

Gamertag:

Noobertson

Thanks in advance !!!

Iā€™m not eligible for the contest, but just wanted to stop in and commend you for hosting this contest. Is a great idea and a good way to give something back to the community.

1 Like

Cheers chaps! Wildcat, were you around when we used to do the AH Blowouts? Iā€™m glad I can do this with my CRs but Iā€™d much prefer to be able to take part in one of those again!!! That was the Forza ā€˜communityā€™ working at itā€™s peakā€¦ itā€™s a shame some people might never get to experience it like it was (warts and all).

GT Nine DyLeMa - Some extra CR would be great can maybe get some of the expensive cars to paint if I win :slight_smile: (Im a no star painter)

RussianMaoris5
Cheers