10 Million Players

Credit where credit is due… 10 Million Players since game launch, Congratulations Playground Games!

10 Million Players

1 Like

While this does not tell how many tried it and then deleted it, or how many are still playing, it does put the few hundred in this little corner of the internet into perspective, does it not?

3 Likes

That it does… (LOL)

So when some question why their cries fall on deaf ears… it’s because of the din.

1 Like

And the sound of coins being counted, ca-ching

2 Likes

It makes no difference, bugs are bugs, and 10 million bugs are worse than the bugs in this little corner of the internet.

1 Like

Then why are you still playing it?

4 Likes

I’ve not played the bugged parts for about a month… the auction etc. I play the parts that work like the drifting, and races… although my records on the drifting are hard for me to beat now.

If there are 10 million bugs I find it hard to believe you can find anything that is not bugged.

2 Likes

10 million players with bugs… come on that was obvious. There are probably about 20 bugs in the game. Actually there is a bug in the drifting now as well, the blue arrows don’t go away.

https://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

Selling well even if it is on Game Pass.

Edit: This weeks top selling games

From the beginning maybe.

Impressive number for sure but I’d like to see a player activity chart starting from release as well as current active players.

3 Likes

10 million bugs, worst car sounds ever, lack of content, features not implemented yet besides 10 million requests

yeah, going to right direction!

200K records total for Rivals playlist of this month, even with 2 weeks remaining … hmmm, how to say …

If it was 10M, I hope it would be a little quicker to find 12 people on a saturday and 10M, damned, rivals is a whole dramatic failure… ok that one was easy, it already obviously is … ok ok :slight_smile:

Not to say it is not a success, just kind of fed up with such home made figures.

1 Like

That might explain why the servers are so slow. Not that all 10 million are concurrently or even still playing the game…

10 million players and it still takes forever to find 12 for a ranked adventure.

4 Likes

I came back the other month to see if ranked had got any better, it hadn’t. I got bored waiting to get into a rank adventure and quit the game.

Came back for the DLC and that’s it, a game in the charts doesn’t mean its a great game though. I’ve known people to start the game up who have Gamepass and never gone back to it again.

anyone found a speed trap that has had even 4 million 1 star it ?

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s 10 Million concurrent players. My guess is it represents the number of players who have either launched the game or, in one way or another, performed some activity in the game. And, a lot of those may be duplicates as well.

Whatever the case, as I recall, right before FH4 was released FH3 peeked at 8 Million players. If that’s true, it would mean at 10 Million players less than a year in, FH4 could easily double what FH3 did. Any way you look at it… impressive.

So, if you’re not happy with the Avatars, the pink ballerina slippers, the wheel spins, or the engine sounds… get used to it. The few thousand voices here are in the minority.

I doubt that that’s true. Usually in science a few people can represent a whole population, because percentages hardly alter over quantity…usually. I’d say in this case that the people on here represent everyone apart from a few odd characters who may be working for PG games.

1 Like